PDA

View Full Version : What does Ultima Paint Guard Plus smell like?

Real Riders
01-08-2016, 06:55 PM
I usually order 99.9% of my products from Autogeek but I took advantage of the Ultima Paint Guard Plus the 40% off sale at Superior for $12 for the 12oz bottle. My first order arrived from Superior (old company) and the second order arrived after Superior was purchased by Autogeek's parent company PBMG. The question I have is what does Ultima Paint Guard Plus suppose to smell like because the product in the two orders smell different. It may smell different since one product may be older since the numbers are different on the bottom of the bottles from the two orders. Both orders are the new improved formula

FUNX650
01-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Kinda reminds me of:
MOP & GLO Acrylic Floor Polish.

:D

Bob

Real Riders
01-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Kinda reminds me of:
MOP & GLO Acrylic Floor Polish.

:D

Bob

Thanks for the info Bob. My bottles smell like weak alcohol and the other bottles have a lime smell and smells very similar to Ultima Waterless Wash

Pats300zx
01-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the info Bob. My bottles smell like weak alcohol and the other bottles have a lime smell and smells very similar to Ultima Waterless Wash
I wonder if you have the newer version. My older bottle smells like Mop and Glo type polish was well and they are the older version.

Real Riders
01-09-2016, 12:32 PM
I wonder if you have the newer version. My older bottle smells like Mop and Glo type polish was well and they are the older version.

Both bottles say New version but have different numbers. Both seem to work similar . This product doesn't work like Opti Seal. Opti Seal leaves a film and then goes away. This product dries instantly with no film

FUNX650
01-09-2016, 12:49 PM
This product doesn't work like Opti Seal.
Opti Seal leaves a film and then goes away.

This product dries instantly with no film
The effect of having Polycharger Wax Booster?

Bob

Real Riders
01-09-2016, 07:49 PM
The effect of having Polycharger Wax Booster?

Bob

Bob , I am not sure. I am not familiar with this product (Ultima Paint Guard Plus) so I am not sure how it suppose to perform