PDA

View Full Version : Another Menz 106 review

makdaddy626
09-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Feel like I'm the last autogeek to give this polish a whirl and like most everyone else, I'm blown away... Give a new meaning to what LSP ready is. I just tried it on my my wifes white jeep cherokee and while I wasn't expecting much on white, it was quite impressive. Can't wait to try it on my black tacoma.

Besides just giving great results I have to say it was easy to use, I don't have much experience with machine polishing yet (I used a PC and white LC pad) but had no problems getting great results.

I'm hoping to apply a coat of WGDGPS after using the WG PPE and then topping with MaxWax or LS (Haven't decided which yet) and then will try and post some pics.

Truls
09-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Sweet stuff....and yes pics ROCKS he he

ScottB
09-30-2007, 06:10 PM
its a great product and one you'll likely be using for years to come.

Detail_Guy
09-30-2007, 06:23 PM
I have a couple of the Menzerna polishes. I believe Menzerna claims to use the finest automotive abrasives in the world. After using their products, I certainly can't argue that point.

I guess I will have to add 106 to my "ever growing" list of new products to try. :D

Z06-Goose
09-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Menzerna is pretty much all I use. I love it! :D

supercharged
10-01-2007, 04:52 AM
Feel like I'm the last autogeek to give this polish a whirl and like most everyone else, I'm blown away... Give a new meaning to what LSP ready is. I just tried it on my my wifes white jeep cherokee and while I wasn't expecting much on white, it was quite impressive. Can't wait to try it on my black tacoma.

Besides just giving great results I have to say it was easy to use, I don't have much experience with machine polishing yet (I used a PC and white LC pad) but had no problems getting great results.

I'm hoping to apply a coat of WGDGPS after using the WG PPE and then topping with MaxWax or LS (Haven't decided which yet) and then will try and post some pics.
yeah, PO106FF is an outstanding product. I also like a mix of PO106FF/Clearkote RMG 70/30. Give longer working time and trully jewels paint finish.

richy
10-01-2007, 05:40 AM
yeah, PO106FF is an outstanding product. I also like a mix of PO106FF/Clearkote RMG 70/30. Give longer working time and trully jewels paint finish.

I may have to give that a try.

mixxer
10-01-2007, 07:01 AM
i bet adding alittle optimum polish would do the trick to and also cut the dusting abit,106 is the TITS for sure.

makdaddy626
10-01-2007, 07:43 AM
I had very little dusting with the 106, at least compared to what I'm used to with XMT products. Cleaned the pad off with a mf towel after every panel or 2 and that seemed to stop it when it did start.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
10-01-2007, 09:09 AM
i bet adding alittle optimum polish would do the trick to and also cut the dusting abit,106 is the TITS for sure.

I tried SIP and 106ff this weekend for the first time and I added a drop of Opt polish as mixxer said and it did give me longer work time and NO dusting!

I was amazed at the level of gloss from Menzerna 106ff/SIP... Someone came up and complimented me on the "shine". When I told them the paint had nothing on it and was naked hey was amazed.

blk45
10-01-2007, 11:01 AM

Justin has recommended this combo with VMG instead of RMG as well.