PDA

View Full Version : The smell? Is it just me?

Kyd
01-06-2016, 01:03 AM
I love this product. It is by far, hands down, the best wax I have ever used on my car. I love the way it makes my baby gleam and shine, but the smell is just so hard to get off. I've tried gloves, but maybe they were not thick enough. Either way, I love this product and will not use anything else on my vehicles.

TacoRun
01-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Maybe some Orange Glo afterwards? But if gloves don't work then I really don't know what could help.

Kyd
01-06-2016, 02:41 AM
I think it may be just be to be honest with you. I tend to have a more sensitive smell than most people, or at least that's what I'm told. I do like your suggestion of Orange Glo afterwards. I do love the way it smells.

RTexasF
01-06-2016, 08:23 AM
So what product is this that smells?

FUNX650
01-06-2016, 08:37 AM
I love this product. It is by far, hands down, the best wax I have ever used on my car. I love the way it makes my baby gleam and shine, but the smell is just so hard to get off. I've tried gloves, but maybe they were not thick enough. Either way, I love this product and will not use anything else on my vehicles.
^^^Intriguing^^^

•Also curious as to what Wax this is.
-Taking into consideration your below posting...
Is it a Wax from:
Rebel Innovative Car-care Products? :D

Kyd is my nickname on here because
it reminds me of Billy the Kid.

Billy the Kid was one rebellious person, as am I...

Bob

Ricorocks
01-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Rebel wax sounds like it's from the south, Florida is in the south. Excuse me whilst I check the store