PDA

View Full Version : 20% Off Storewide + Free Shipping Over $50 Through the Weekend!

Pages : 1 [2]

Joeguam
01-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Talk about shopping galore. Since the sales started on Black Friday, I cant seem to make up my mind of what to buy before each promotion's end (prioritizing what is needed vise what I want). This weekend enthusiast would not probably use the items bought to its entirety within a year of detailing. I bet many have spent in the $2000 plus since Black Friday. Thanks Nick :cheers: /AGO for the spending frenzy. I will just look at what I bought and wonder WHY?:props:

Nappers
01-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Shoot I didn't see this until after I ordered! Shiza!

wrx495
01-04-2016, 01:08 AM
$139 for $400 worth of microfiber using Autopia Connect membership.

There are sales, and then there's this.

Epic.

wait what?!!!? send some of those microfibers my way.. you know.. for storage purposes... LOL!

pheerix
01-04-2016, 01:32 AM
$139 for $400 worth of microfiber using Autopia Connect membership.

There are sales, and then there's this.

Epic.

I'm really curious what you got. Please share!

medicscott
01-04-2016, 06:03 AM
I'm really curious what you got. Please share!

10 MF-600GSM-6 - 6 Qty 16x16 Inch ChInchilla Microfiber B 349.90 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub-Total: 349.90 Tax: 0.00 Shipping & Handling: 29.95 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- TOTAL: 379.85

AG Sale was $19.99/6pk =$199.90-AG Price Match 20% off= $159.92 - Autopia Connect 10% Discount = $143.93

My math is probably a little off but you get the point. It's a 30% discount on an already discounted product. Can't beat it. If you guys who order tons aren't utilizing connect your nuts. With Autopia, they'll match everything from any othe PBMG site. So even though my confirmation above is way off, today when they get in they'll reconcile it to the proper amount and activate the connect membership piece. Ray has his stuff together on the Autopia side. He handles all the connect membership orders so I've been told.

pheerix
01-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Wow 60 chincillas. You can make a blanket with that many lol. I bought a dozen shine and buffs

medicscott
01-04-2016, 08:55 AM
I give kits out to all my pro coating customers. So we go through a lot of them. I teach them how to do a rinseless with ONR.

pheerix
01-04-2016, 09:01 AM
That's the way to get them hooked on PBMG [emoji106]

SeanChav
01-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Wasn't really planning on ordering anything, as I got pretty well stocked up during the holiday sales, BUT I ended up ordering some stuff I wanted to try....I got Blackfire polymer spray, BOGO on DP AIO headlight restoration polish and then I got another fine nanoskin sponge cuz they're AMAZING.

Also Iccouldn't resist the MF towel sale and my want to try gold plush Jr's.... So I also did a order and got a 12 pack for $27 shipped!!!

DapperStyle
01-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Wasn't really planning on ordering anything, as I got pretty well stocked up during the holiday sales, BUT I ended up ordering some stuff I wanted to try....I got Blackfire polymer spray, BOGO on DP AIO headlight restoration polish and then I got another fine nanoskin sponge cuz they're AMAZING.

Also Iccouldn't resist the MF towel sale and my want to try gold plush Jr's.... So I also did a order and got a 12 pack for $27 shipped!!!

BF WD Poly Spray is fantastic. I use it to top my car after a rinseless wash which has been sealed with BF Crystal Seal. Nice tight beading and deep wet look. Not sure if it's the BFCS or actually the BF Poly Spray (probably the polymers from both) but dirt and dust fall so uniformly on the car that you won't even know it was dirty until you are at least a foot away. I haven't washed my car in 3 weeks and from 2 feet or more away it looks like I recently washed it. I didn't even know how dirty it was until I cleaned up a bird bomb and saw the 50/50.

SeanChav
01-04-2016, 01:34 PM
BF WD Poly Spray is fantastic. I use it to top my car after a rinseless wash which has been sealed with BF Crystal Seal. Nice tight beading and deep wet look. Not sure if it's the BFCS or actually the BF Poly Spray (probably the polymers from both) but dirt and dust fall so uniformly on the car that you won't even know it was dirty until you are at least a foot away. I haven't washed my car in 3 weeks and from 2 feet or more away it looks like I recently washed it. I didn't even know how dirty it was until I cleaned up a bird bomb and saw the 50/50.

yea I've heard nothing but good stuff about it so I decided to just pull the trigger finally.... I had tried Prima Hydro max before and thought it was ok, but for the price I wasn't too amazed....hoping this BF spray is different

DapperStyle
01-04-2016, 02:52 PM
yea I've heard nothing but good stuff about it so I decided to just pull the trigger finally.... I had tried Prima Hydro max before and thought it was ok, but for the price I wasn't too amazed....hoping this BF spray is different

Didn't want to gum up the thread with pictures and stuff but here is a pic of my car after some freezing rain and having not been washed for almost a month. All the while the car stays outside all day/night uncovered and is only driven on weekends.

http://i.imgur.com/MAjnT9Q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rJWZuA0.jpg

I drove to the gas station and was in awe how under the lights it looked as if my car was covered in small crystals all reflecting light. I had to stop and take a pic. I give the credit to the BF CS and Poly Spray combo.

What do you have on the car currently?

choijw2
01-04-2016, 02:56 PM
omg AG is taking all my money D:

my friend asked me if i started selling detail supplies as well now LOLLL

SeanChav
01-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Didn't want to gum up the thread with pictures and stuff but here is a pic of my car after some freezing rain and having not been washed for almost a month. All the while the car stays outside all day/night uncovered and is only driven on weekends.

I drove to the gas station and was in awe how under the lights it looked as if my car was covered in small crystals all reflecting light. I had to stop and take a pic. I give the credit to the BF CS and Poly Spray combo.

What do you have on the car currently?

Wow the paint underneath looks pretty clean and shiny.
I wasn't gonna really use it on my car per say, as I have Sonax Netshield, I was going to use it on customer cars for a quick wax job.... But I may also use it on my wife's car also as a stand alone or topper

DapperStyle
01-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Wow the paint underneath looks pretty clean and shiny.
I wasn't gonna really use it on my car per say, as I have Sonax Netshield, I was going to use it on customer cars for a quick wax job.... But I may also use it on my wife's car also as a stand alone or topper

Thanks, believe me your customers will love it!