PDA

View Full Version : Best foam gun mixtures

MoparAddict
09-29-2007, 11:49 PM
I really wish i was able to purchase the Elite Snow Foam but sense we cant here in the states. I was wondering what is everyone best mixture of different shampoos to get the most foam? So far the best i have done is 50/50 of DP Extreme and Meg NXT. Not as good as the snow foam but close. What mixes do you guys use???

supercharged
09-30-2007, 12:06 AM
I really wish i was able to purchase the Elite Snow Foam but sense we cant here in the states. I was wondering what is everyone best mixture of different shampoos to get the most foam? So far the best i have done is 50/50 of DP Extreme and Meg NXT. Not as good as the snow foam but close. What mixes do you guys use???
you got a lot of foam form NXT? NXT always sucked for me...although I never tried the mixture you mentioned...
I like DP Xtreme foam, and Poorboy's SS&S (not SSW, it sucks in a foam gun)...another nice one was CG citrus wash-n-gloss...but is very harsh on a wax...
and by the way, about Elite Snow Foam, that car on a picture looks like it has been foamed with a foam cannon, not a foam gun...foam cannot will produce thicker foam.

D
09-30-2007, 12:09 AM
PB SS&S and Meg's NXT suck in my foam cannon. The best Ive used are DP Xtreme and Citrus Wash n Gloss. Try mixing those two, 1 oz. each w/ 30 oz. of water.

MoparAddict
09-30-2007, 12:11 AM
you got a lot of foam form NXT? NXT always sucked for me...although I never tried the mixture you mentioned...
I like DP Xtreme foam, and Poorboy's SS&S (not SSW, it sucks in a foam gun)...another nice one was CG citrus wash-n-gloss...but is very harsh on a wax...

I agree, I tried NXT by itself and it sucked but worked pretty good mixed. About literally 2 mins ago i order some CG Citrus wash and Gloss, i wanted to try it out with DP Xtreme foam. ill deff put on a coat of wax when im done. It says its wax safe but sense its a cleaner i dont see how that would work IMO. Thanks for your input.

MoparAddict
09-30-2007, 12:12 AM
PB SS&S and Meg's NXT suck in my foam cannon. The best Ive used are DP Xtreme and Citrus Wash n Gloss. Try mixing those two, 1 oz. each w/ 30 oz. of water.

Awesome, Thanks man.

Bags
10-01-2007, 02:20 AM
I have had good results with the DG901 or even gold class. I fill to the bottom of the black line on the bottle and then fill the rest with hot tap water then shake. I get all the foam I need.

FMINUS
10-01-2007, 04:58 PM
3 best foaming soaps I have used are:

DG
CG WG
and DP Extreme Foam

Jimmie
10-01-2007, 05:30 PM
I've been adding a splash of NTS7 auto wash to my mixes to jack up the suds. Just went to the NTS7 page to link it to this post and it's gone.

Truls
10-01-2007, 05:36 PM
When i use the foam gun i mainly use the DP extrem foam 70% and 30% DG 901 (or the DG rv wash conc if dirtyer)

RJones
10-01-2007, 06:21 PM
What concentration do you do. I first tried 2oz soap to 6oz water as suggested on the DP soap package but i feel like i'm wasting soap. I might pick up some CG WG when i'm in florida over christmas break.