PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest is 3 days this year!

Mike Phillips
12-28-2015, 02:25 PM
Detail Fest is 3 days this year!

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/562/11th_annual_Detail_Fest.jpg

This year, Detail Fest will take place over the course of 3 days!

On March 18th, 19th & 20th, 2016, Autogeek will host the 11th annual Detail Fest & Car Show (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html), offering a unique opportunity for car enthusiasts from around the globe to gather and celebrate their shared passion for cars!

Detail Fest is now a THREE-day event that is open to the public and will feature,

Car shows
Product demonstrations
Mini-detailing classes
Food vendors
Live entertainment

Detail Fest provides a chance for fans and professionals alike to meet industry insiders and celebrities in a fun and casual setting. Each year, awareness of Detail Fest grows and AutoGeek anticipates a record number of participants and spectators this year!

Detail Fest 2016 Event Hours

Friday, March 18th - "Behind the Scenes of Detail Fest"

Starts at 9:00am and goes to 4:00pm

*Must have pre-registered for this day and requires purchase of Detail Fest 2016 admission ticket.

Friday, March 18th will also host our annual "Meatball Fest"!

Saturday, March 19th - Saturday Car Show

Sunday, March 20th - Sunday Car Show

Starts at 10:00am and goes to 4:00pm

Admission Price
Admission to Detail Fest 2016 is $12, which covers all three days. A portion of these proceeds will go to the three charities being supported this year,

Treasure Coast Autism Project
South Florida Teen Challenge
McKee's Foundation

Help us support these great causes.

Click here to purchase your tickets in advance (https://tickets.completeticketsolutions.com/SCS/Online/default.asp)

Tickets are $10.00

Detail Fest Location

Autogeek.com
7744 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997

Directions

I-95 - Take exit 101 off of I-95 and go West.

Turnpike - Look for the Autogeek building sign along the Florida Turnpike. Take the next available exit.

Remember! Detail Fest is now 3 days!

Friday March 18th from 9:am to 4pm

Saturday March 19th from 9am to 4pm

Sunday March 20th from 10am to 4pm

:dblthumb2:

JHL88
12-28-2015, 03:18 PM
I need to save up some money (and vacation!) So i can actually make it to one of these one day.

ronkh57
12-28-2015, 05:32 PM
I need to save up some money (and vacation!) So i can actually make it to one of these one day.

It's an incredible time.

A "must do"

antti@561detailing
12-28-2015, 06:41 PM
That's awesome, can't wait. How do we pre-register for Friday?

GSKR
12-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Detail Fest is 3 days this year!

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/562/11th_annual_Detail_Fest.jpg

This year, Detail Fest will take place over the course of 3 days!

On March 18th, 19th & 20th, 2016, Autogeek will host the 11th annual Detail Fest & Car Show (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html), offering a unique opportunity for car enthusiasts from around the globe to gather and celebrate their shared passion for cars!

Detail Fest is now a THREE-day event that is open to the public and will feature,

Car shows
Product demonstrations
Mini-detailing classes
Food vendors
Live entertainment

Detail Fest provides a chance for fans and professionals alike to meet industry insiders and celebrities in a fun and casual setting. Each year, awareness of Detail Fest grows and AutoGeek anticipates a record number of participants and spectators this year!

Detail Fest 2016 Event Hours

Friday, March 18th - "Behind the Scenes of Detail Fest"

*Must have pre-registered for this day and requires purchase of Detail Fest 2016 admission ticket.

Friday, March 18th will also host our annual "Meatball Fest"!

Saturday, March 19th - Saturday Car Show

Sunday, March 20th - Sunday Car Show

Starts at 10:00am and goes to 4:00pm

Admission Price
Admission to Detail Fest 2016 is $12, which covers all three days. A portion of these proceeds will go to the three charities being supported this year,

Treasure Coast Autism Project
South Florida Teen Challenge
McKee's Foundation

Help us support these great causes.

Click here to purchase your tickets in advance (https://tickets.completeticketsolutions.com/SCS/Online/default.asp)

NOTE: When you buy your tickets online they are $12.00

If you wait and purchase your tickets at the door then tickets are $15.00

Detail Fest Location

Autogeek.com
7744 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997

Directions

I-95 - Take exit 101 off of I-95 and go West.

Turnpike - Look for the Autogeek building sign along the Florida Turnpike. Take the next available exit.

Remember! Detail Fest is now 3 days!

Friday March 18th from 9:am to 4pm

Saturday March 19th from 9am to 4pm

Sunday March 20th from 10am to 4pm

:dblthumb2:
Hey mike sounds great can't wait,see if they can get a coffee vendor this year last year there was no coffee to be had.

Chris@AutoCleanse
12-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Does buying the 3 day pass automatically register you for Friday's meatball fest or do you register for that separately and if so where. Also when checking out after purchasing ticket does the GA1 box need to be checked or not. You will see what I mean if you try to buy tickets. Thanks in advance. This was done on cellphone if that matters.

axel06
12-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Hey mike sounds great can't wait,see if they can get a coffee vendor this year last year there was no coffee to be had.

:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs: ill second that bring in the starbucks truck :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

ronkh57
12-28-2015, 08:34 PM
I got 2 large coffees from dunkin before going.....

2nd on was cold by the time I got to drink it :(

RFrommann
12-28-2015, 09:46 PM
not sure which day i'll be attending, but i am planning to go to florida the monday before (west coast) and will head over to the fest one of the days, just not sure which.

Joe@Superior Shine
03-04-2016, 09:32 PM
OOPS, I get to Stuart about midnight Friday night. I'll see if I can't change my flight.

mrclean
03-05-2016, 12:57 AM
hello mike, any classes going on this year?