PDA

View Full Version : P21s Carnuba Wax

Pages : [1] 2 3

trhland
09-29-2007, 07:12 PM
ANYONE OUT THERE TRY THIS?I JUST BOUGHT SOME AND WONDERING IF ITS ANYGOOD OR NOT. IT SAYS IT CONTAINS BEESWAX. ISNT THAT A CHEAP INGRIDIENT? THOUGHTS ON THIS?ITS GOING TO BE A WEEK OR SO INTILL I CAN TRY IT DO TO MY BUSY WORK WEEK .

CalgaryDetail
09-29-2007, 07:19 PM
I have never used p21s wax, i have used all ther eother products, they are great.

I know that the was has alot of faithfull followers, its supposted to be a wicked wax.
as for the bees wax, i dont htink its cheap. I think it actlly pretty expensive. It dosent add protection but adds depth or shine (not sure) so they add it to make the wax look better. not perform better

hondajake
09-29-2007, 07:21 PM
It works great, very easy to put on. I put on Wolfgangs sealant first then the P21s Wax. Because the wax doesnt last too long maybe 3 weeks. But the shine and depth is really nice...Check my Acura pics on the Show and SHine. I used the P21s Car Shampoo and the Wax on it.

trhland
09-29-2007, 07:23 PM
It works great, very easy to put on. I put on Wolfgangs sealant first then the P21s Wax. Because the wax doesnt last too long maybe 3 weeks. But the shine and depth is really nice...Check my Acura pics on the Show and SHine. I used the P21s Car Shampoo and the Wax on it.
thanks guys looks like i didnt go wrong with this line

Surfer
09-29-2007, 07:29 PM
I didn't care for it, I had S100 which is the same. Nothing special, Natty's Blue, Souveran, CG 5050 etc all had better depth and wetness, plus P21S/S100 had zilch durability, noticeably fell off after about 3 weeks.

joe.p
09-29-2007, 07:33 PM
I didn't care for it, I had S100 which is the samei only used it once myself..i found it to be total dust magnet..

supercharged
09-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Save your money for Souveran paste/XMT180, DP Max Wax, or Natty's Blue/Red.

Surfer
09-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Save your money for Souveran paste/XMT180, DP Max Wax, or Natty's Blue/Red.Too late, he bought it :D

mazda3 guy
09-29-2007, 08:27 PM
I love P21S. It's so easy to put on and take off. It makes my Titanium Grey Mazda3 look great. I just tried it on my new Honda Pilot and again P21S made my vehicle look great.
I think I'm going to try Nattys next and see which I like better.

supercharged
09-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Too late, he bought it :D
I personally never used it, but all I've heard it does is beads water and adds shine...no protection...

Surfer
09-29-2007, 09:03 PM
I personally never used it, but all I've heard it does is beads water and adds shine...no protection...It beads tight b/c of the beeswax, but otherwise just has a clear look kinda like a sealant. It's missing the depth/richness/wetness other waxes have, and durability is really lacking it falls off quicker then any wax I've used.

trhland
09-30-2007, 06:24 AM
i got a nice deal on everything so i figured ill give it a shot . manley i wanted the wheel cleaner

supercharged
09-30-2007, 09:02 AM
It beads tight b/c of the beeswax, but otherwise just has a clear look kinda like a sealant. It's missing the depth/richness/wetness other waxes have, and durability is really lacking it falls off quicker then any wax I've used.
yeah, beeswax beads water tight, I used NTS7 leather foam (has beeswax in it), and seen how it beaded water with a little water spill...

P1et
09-30-2007, 10:08 AM
My wife's Explorer wears P21S and that stuff is such a joy to put on and take off. Probably the easiest wax I've yet used, easier than Natty's Blue!

Does it last a long time? No, it doesn't. That's the only bad part.

ScottB
09-30-2007, 10:11 AM
never found anything special to note other than beading, almost as nice as Zaino. Small and super tight. As noted it is because of the beeswax content which has nothing to do with wax. It also uses a cheaper montan wax which does little/nothing also.