PDA

View Full Version : WOW - Used G21 for first time

mrbtd
12-25-2015, 06:15 PM
I have had my G21 for a few months now and just got around to using it for the first time this afternoon. I have used GG6, PC7424 and the Harbor Freight DA with multiple pad sizes and backing plates. Have to say using the G21 was a nice change.

I thought it may be overkill for personal use but no way...It is so much smoother to use and the locking trigger makes the entire process effortless. Particularly surprised how easy it was to use with one hand when reaching over hood and roof.

The BOSS thin pads proved to be very durable and easy to clean. Nice using the thin pads because you don't feel like you are wasting product.

Only did a polish and wax. After I was done I realized probably should of added the interflex pad for waxing but it all worked out.

Next time I hope to use the BOSS polish and wax to stay in the BOSS system.

VISITOR
12-25-2015, 10:37 PM
congrats on the new purchase!

Boejoula
12-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Glad you like it. I have been using FLEX for years at work and just picked up my own. Decided to pick up the GG3 and see how I like it.

KingArnold
07-16-2016, 07:55 PM
Read really good things about the G21. My body at his body shop always uses that and the Flex. I have a Griot Garage 6" now

Joe@NextLevelDetail
07-16-2016, 08:05 PM
Congrats, big upgrade, and it is my favorite polisher as well.

Its like buying a new Cadillac and driving down a freshly paved road.

David Hayward
07-16-2016, 08:32 PM
I'm in love with my boss 21. I still use my flex 3401 but I'm really happy with the 21.

VISITOR
07-16-2016, 10:35 PM
I have a Griot Garage 6" now

for someone who is just a hobbyist/enthusiast who only does a few cars a year including their own this DA is more than adequate. as joe (nextleveldetail) said its like a mini BOSS and has lots of torque/power to handle most all situations...