PDA

View Full Version : Kwazar foaming sprayer bottle, what am I doing wrong?

aim4squirrels
12-23-2015, 03:56 PM
I've been looking at this bottle for a while now to save my hands some grief while doing rinseless washes, so on the big black Friday sale I pulled the trigger and snagged one up.

The weather has been poor with rain here in North Texas, so the amount of build up on the car was more than I felt comfortable using just a rinseless wash. Until yesterday.

So I broke out the Kwazar bottle and filled it with rinse less solution and started to pump. And pump. And pump.

Nothing. no build up of pressure whatsoever. I have zero clue what is wrong, but before I contact autogeek about a return, I'd like to know if there's something I'm missing.

Let me know if you've had any experience with this bottle. It is the big 2 liter blue one.

bigdaddy65
12-23-2015, 04:35 PM
Mine did that once. I removed the top made sure the relief valve was firmly seated pumped in my hand and you could feel it building pressure. Reattached and it was fine. No clue why that made a difference.

aim4squirrels
12-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the reply, I'll have to look into that when I get back from the holiday break.