PDA

View Full Version : Sorry AGO I can't believe my patience!!!

Kamakaz1961
12-23-2015, 12:55 PM
I want AGO to know I have been dying here looking at all the specials and not doing anything about pulling the trigger to buy. I am going through my withdrawal symptoms and now I am in rehab thanks to you....LOL.

There is one real motivation as to why I have not done anything. I am impatiently waiting for the new Rupes Nano/Hybrid Polisher. I am actually putting the money that I would normally by from AGO into a till so when the little Polisher/DA comes out I can jump all over it!!

So Todd at Rupes one question......WHEN IS IT COMING TO THE MARKET???? Feed back please

As always, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

:props:

Mike@ShineStruck
12-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Theyll be shipping late march according a another vendor site

Ive been waiting for a preorder option here now since i can essentialy get my rupes for 25% off with my gift certificate!

DetailGroove
12-23-2015, 02:20 PM
lmao, the anxiety:buffing:

Nick McKees37
12-23-2015, 03:24 PM
March. :)

Kamakaz1961
12-23-2015, 03:48 PM
March. :)

:awman::awman: That means I think I can spend a little before March......hmmmm!!!

Todd@RUPES
12-24-2015, 06:39 PM
I want AGO to know I have been dying here looking at all the specials and not doing anything about pulling the trigger to buy. I am going through my withdrawal symptoms and now I am in rehab thanks to you....LOL.

There is one real motivation as to why I have not done anything. I am impatiently waiting for the new Rupes Nano/Hybrid Polisher. I am actually putting the money that I would normally by from AGO into a till so when the little Polisher/DA comes out I can jump all over it!!

So Todd at Rupes one question......WHEN IS IT COMING TO THE MARKET???? Feed back please

As always, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

:props:

We are hoping late first quarter. March is the target. :dblthumb2: