PDA

View Full Version : A little help please

991 TTS
12-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Hoping someone from customer service is looking in this forum. Tried emailing a bunch of times, and calling. Left voicemail. No idea what else to do at this point. Issue regarding a backorder that didn't ship after the allotted time despite it showing as now being in stock at warehouse. Please PM me and I'll send you order details if you're a customer service rep with AG. A bit urgent at this point. Been trying to contact since Monday morning. Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks,
-J

Sicoupe
12-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Sorry to hear this, I have never had a problem with them answering the phone when I have called. Im sure Nick will see this and take care of your issue quickly.

991 TTS
12-23-2015, 10:38 AM
I've been a long time customer. Never posted before to the forums, so I figured it would be a good idea. Not one of those people that immediately goes off the wall and starts slandering companies because they dropped the ball once. I'm sure it will get sorted. Thanks for replying. Appreciate you took the time to. :-)

expdetailing
12-23-2015, 10:47 AM
What is it that you need in a hurry? Maybe I, or someone can ship faster than AG since, judging from your comments, they seem to be backed-up.

991 TTS
12-23-2015, 10:52 AM
I had ordered a bunch of Gtechniq stuff for a project. One of the items was on backorder, so nothing shipped. The problem is, I'm from NY and the project is in Florida. It was supposed to have been in stock about 9 days ago and I would have been able to receive it and bring it with me. The order tracker shows it as being in stock, but no items have shipped yet. So basically, now I'm in Florida, hoping they can reroute the package before it ships. Heck, I'd even be willing to drive up to the facility and pick it up if they have it there. This was my order:

1 GT-C1-50-S - 50 ml. GTechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer warehouse
1 GT-M1-100 - 100 mL. GTechniq M1 All Metal Polish warehouse
1 GT-C4-30 - 30 ml. Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Resto warehouse
1 GT-EXO-30V2 - 30 mL. GTechniq EXO Ultra Durable Hy BACKORDER

Again, thanks for the replies. Good people on this forum, just never been much of a contributor since I don't consider myself much of an expert.

7PaintGuns
12-23-2015, 10:56 AM
Did you receive a phone number with an extension in the email they sent you concerning the item that was backordered? If so, try them.

991 TTS
12-23-2015, 10:58 AM
Did you receive a phone number with an extension in the email they sent you concerning the item that was backordered? If so, try them.
No, sir. No phone number. Entire email here (name of CS rep redacted)

Date: 12/4/2015
Online Order #: 1016360
Internal Order #: 1406568

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your order. A product you have ordered has been placed on temporary backorder.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions, or if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your business.

If you would like to split or adjust your order, please call us at the number below between the hours of 10 am – 6 pm, Monday- Friday or 10 am – 4 pm on Saturday. One of our helpful representatives will assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will work to ship your order as quickly as possible.

We expect to ship your order in approximately 7-9 BUSINESS days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Product Code - Product Name Status
1 GT-C1-50-S - 50 ml. GTechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer warehouse
1 GT-M1-100 - 100 mL. GTechniq M1 All Metal Polish warehouse
1 GT-C4-30 - 30 ml. Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Resto warehouse
1 GT-EXO-30V2 - 30 mL. GTechniq EXO Ultra Durable Hy BACKORDER
1 CD10 - 10% off Car and Driver warehouse

Thank you for choosing Auto Geek!

Sincerely,
XXXX
Customer Service

Jaretr1
12-23-2015, 11:47 AM
They are definitely open now, I would give them another call.

991 TTS
12-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Yep. Tried calling a few (6) times without luck. Ah well... not my week, I suppose.

991 TTS
12-23-2015, 01:33 PM
This is almost funny at this point. Just called again for the umpteenth time, and got a message that I'm calling outside of business hours. I'm in Florida at the moment, same time zone, and it's 1:30pm EST. Their automated greeting tells me to leave a message, which I'm prepared to do (again), and then subsequently says goodbye and hangs up without allowing me to actually leave a message. :doh::cry:

Sometimes, when you have nothing else you can do, you've gotta just laugh about this stuff.

991 TTS
12-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Persistence wins!!! Finally got someone on the phone and, as expected, they were great, able to help, and everything will get sorted. Thanks to the folks at Autogeek/PBMA I will be able to complete my project this week.

Matt92
12-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Currently having a similar problem. I ordered 6 items on 12/23 and still have not even received a confirmation email of my order. The current order status is blank. I called 4 times today at different times and nobody answered the phone. Nobody has responded to my email to customer service either.

Is AG on vacation? I'm a pretty patient and understanding person (especially with the holidays), but this is the second time this has happened in the last week (not getting a confirmation email and my order sitting in limbo).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Matt

Matt92
12-29-2015, 09:12 AM
Currently having a similar problem. I ordered 6 items on 12/23 and still have not even received a confirmation email of my order. The current order status is blank. I called 4 times today at different times and nobody answered the phone. Nobody has responded to my email to customer service either.

Is AG on vacation? I'm a pretty patient and understanding person (especially with the holidays), but this is the second time this has happened in the last week (not getting a confirmation email and my order sitting in limbo).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Matt

Just to follow up on this. Currently on the phone with Brian and he notified me that AG was backed up due to the holidays (which I thought might be the case). Order is being shipped out today. Thanks to the folks at AG for being so friendly and responsive!