PDA

View Full Version : What a difference quality products makes!

pilotpip
12-20-2015, 09:35 PM
I've always prided myself on having a maintained, fairly clean vehicle. I'm well into my 30s and for the first time in my life own the truck I've always wanted (blue f-150 crew cab 4x4) and a vehicle that's less than 2 years old. I stumbled upon this site researching products. Bought a foam applicator kit, some Griot's paint sealer and a meg's clay bar kit.

What a difference over the turtle wax and armour all products! I added a step to what I've done to vehicles in the past (a dodge crew cab), and managed to clean the door frames really well, in less time than it used to take me. I wish I had before and after pics but for those considering taking the plunge on some stuff at AG, it really is worth it.

Be forewarned: You'll likely be looking at polishers and everything that goes with it like I now am doing. The truck looks good, but now I see even more little swirls, and crud that I want to get rid of!

Guyb
12-20-2015, 10:29 PM
It get addicting. I bought the pc and before I ever used it I bought a flex3401. But then I owned it for 2 months before I ever saw it. I have had all good experiences with AG so continue on and welcome to the addiction.

shagnat
12-22-2015, 02:22 AM
Welcome to the hobby, aka addiction/disease !

Dan Tran
12-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the hobby, aka addiction/disease !

seriously, it's TOO addicting!

I went with a gg6 at the beginning purely with the mindframe of DIY. A few weeks later got the g21.

I went from thinking the Meg ultimate trio was all that I needed to... Two months later with big orders from AG

THE LIST GOES ON😩

dlc95
12-22-2015, 06:44 PM
seriously, it's TOO addicting!

I went with a gg6 at the beginning purely with the mindframe of DIY. A few weeks later got the g21.

I went from thinking the Meg ultimate trio was all that I needed to... Two months later with big orders from AG

THE LIST GOES ON😩

I actually went back to the Ultimate trio as of late. Hands down the most versatile group of products in my cart.

The Menzerna, Rupes, and Megs pro stuff I have isn't leaving any time soon though!

Dan Tran
12-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Don't get me wrong, they are great! With all the great options AG offers including Meguiars, can't go wrong!

DetailGroove
12-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Yup.. it just keeps on going