PDA

View Full Version : Kwazar Venus Super HD Compression Sprayer

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
12-19-2015, 04:05 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69136394/PerpetualRadiance/2015-12-19%2012.12.29.jpg

This is my 3rd Kwazar compression sprayer. I have the 1 liter 360, the 2 liter super foamer & this now this one. A lot of people go ZOMG EXPEEEEENSIIIIVE!!! They're definitely not cheap, but these are great quality and imho look a lot better than the garden sprayers you buy at Lowes or Home Depot. I see people saying if you're washing a clients car and pump pumping away on a sprayer it looks kind of ghetto. While I don't exactly disagree, if I pump this up before I start I can finish washing a car without having to pump it more.

I really really like the 1 liter one, it's a great size and holds enough waterless solution to comfortably do 1 vehicle. I'm still not a huge fan of the foaming one, as the spray pattern is too wide for my liking and not adjustable. Now this one, at the moment I don't need something made for harsh chemicals. What I wanted was a 1.5 liter one for my waterless that had an adjustable tip. Thankfully, the tip can go from a small stream to a spray. It can spray pretty hard when set to small, and atomizes a very fine mist when you set it for spray. I've been using Kwazar pump sprayers for my waterless for about a year now. And unless I upgrade to something like the battery powered CG Eco-Pod, I will never go back to a trigger bottle, not even a nicer one like the Kwazar double pump.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69136394/PerpetualRadiance/2015-12-19%2012.53.26.jpg

Size wise it's actually not much bigger than the 1 liter bottle, while I like the 2 liter one, and the spray pattern is good for covering a lot of area, the fact I can't make it more narrow makes me want to use it less. Also, for me when I'm waterless washing I tend to keep my bottle in 1 hand and a towel in the other. IMHO the 2 liter size is just a bit too heavy to hold for a long period. It's not so bad once you get about 2/3rd's of the vehicle done. My wrist starts to get a bit fatigued from holding it. Maybe I need to start hitting the gym again lol. I also like that the tip on this one is adjustable in a circle, so you can spray in different directions.

And one last thing, on a purely cosmetic note, the 1.5 & 2 both came with the scuffs you see on the labels. Paying $40 for a bottle to them arrive looking used really sucks. I've had the 1l for a year now and used it probably 100 times and the label hasn't worn much, if at all. If these were $8 Home Depot generic bottles that would be a nit picky point. But I paid good $$$ for these. And to have 2 of them look like that before I had used them once blows.

AGO! Get the 5 gallon Neptune backpack sprayer and I'll buy one! I think for waterless that would be close to perfect :D

haris300
12-19-2015, 05:13 PM
I recently picked up a 1.5 for myself. Great little sprayer and much nicer quality than the generic sprayers available at hardware stores.