PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with "I'm the man"?

SgtMajUSMC
12-19-2015, 04:21 AM
Tried a search with no luck. What is the backstory with "I'm the man"? I am all over the map with it. When I was a lurker I thought it was like a secret AGO handshake. Now I am going with-- it is the first to post about something (new product, deal, etc.). I actually tried to use the banana dancing emoticon for the first time while typing this...hover over it and it says bananas. Tried to use it and spit coffee all over the screen when it inserts text as "I'm the MAN".

Eldorado2k
12-19-2015, 04:29 AM
I pretty much only use this via the app, and on my screen all it ever says is "I'm the man"

For the longest time I would always see people's posts talking about "I'm the man" this, and "I'm the man" that... I would think, "why do they say that"??

Then later I found out there was a emoji behind it all... But by then my brain had been programmed to the text of "I'm the man"... Which is among the strangest things to see so many people repeating over and over again. Lol.

7PaintGuns
12-19-2015, 06:15 AM
Tried a search with no luck. What is the backstory with "I'm the man"? I am all over the map with it. When I was a lurker I thought it was like a secret AGO handshake. Now I am going with-- it is the first to post about something (new product, deal, etc.). I actually tried to use the banana dancing emoticon for the first time while typing this...hover over it and it says bananas. Tried to use it and spit coffee all over the screen when it inserts text as "I'm the MAN". hahaha great post!

Pats300zx
12-19-2015, 07:51 AM
I love that little guy :)

dlc95
12-19-2015, 09:46 AM
I pretty much only use this via the app, and on my screen all it ever says is "I'm the man"

For the longest time I would always see people's posts talking about "I'm the man" this, and "I'm the man" that... I would think, "why do they say that"??

Then later I found out there was a emoji behind it all... But by then my brain had been programmed to the text of "I'm the man"... Which is among the strangest things to see so many people repeating over and over again. Lol.

Yep! Same here.

Eldorado2k
12-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Yep! Same here.

So with that being the case... That's when you slip into Ravishing Rude and tell em to "cut the music"! And proceed to show the ladies what a Real man is supposed to look like!
Lol😂