PDA

View Full Version : Myspace

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
09-28-2007, 06:00 PM
OK, this is very new to me, I feel like I should have hired a 17 yr old to assist, BUT I have put a Myspace page together.
I do not ask much of you all but if anyone has any ideas or if there is anything I can do to make it better...please let me know. It took me all day just to figure out the video upload... I am getting old I guess.
Anyway I do not have any friends but Tom and Jacques, so I need some friends so come on over!
If you have any great ideas PM me, this is a new adventure so I need assistance!:o
Thanks...
MySpace.com - www.Autogeek.net (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=99782392)

Truls
09-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Not at myspace myself....but cool song you got there Meghan...

I guess you get plenty of friends there in no time ;)

Pauly6401
09-28-2007, 06:27 PM
I just added you! No pics?

Meghan
09-28-2007, 06:34 PM
I just added you! No pics?

Man I knew I was forgetting something... I will get some pics up.

P1et
09-28-2007, 06:38 PM
I didn't know people were still using MySpace, I think that fad is over... You would think with all the money MySpace is making they'd make it a bit more user friendly and less "cluttered" looking.

Great song though!

Meghan
09-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I didn't know people were still using MySpace, I think that fad is over... You would think with all the money MySpace is making they'd make it a bit more user friendly and less "cluttered" looking.

Great song though!

Actually just saw Myspace on the morning show a couple of days ago. Fad is not over by any means, can't beat them, join them!

Surfer
09-28-2007, 07:14 PM
I only have Facebook, I don't like Myspace

P1et
09-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Actually just saw Myspace on the morning show a couple of days ago. Fad is not over by any means, can't beat them, join them!

Well, maybe I shouldn't say it's over. But it's definitely over it's peak at this point. I know for a fact that everyone I know has taken their pages down or don't use it anymore.

Not that I use it, but I hear that Facebook is where it's at now.

Jimmie
09-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Wish that I knew more about what you guys are trying to do. The only thing that I know about Myspace is two guys made a gazillion apiece.
Have to edit because I might be thinking Facebbok. Just logged on FB where it said that it is valued at 8 billion. Two young guys started it.

THENIZZZEIL
09-28-2007, 07:36 PM

Great song though!

myspace is very popular down in socal..its great for promoting upcoming artist (which it was originally made for) and for night clubs and events...very very convenient vs a traditional email...that is again down here in SoCal

the original use was for artist only and everyone else has transformed it to what it is today...but i can see why others use freindster, faceboook etc etc

Fredrick2003
09-28-2007, 11:16 PM
I can't stand Myspace blehhh...

But anything to spread the word :)

sneek
09-29-2007, 02:03 AM
Facebook FTW

ericfine50
09-29-2007, 04:54 AM
Morning,

If you are using it for business, I have read that Facebook is the "new" up and coming social/professional networking sites. For professional use, I use Linkdin - it has been very good to connect to people within the industry.

Eric

Tandis1
09-29-2007, 05:03 AM
It's not long since I started to use myspace, cause my friend ment that I just had to.. But facebook has also been over it's peak, in Norway that is, I'm not sure if it's going down, but they don't recruit so many.. I have fun i both places^^

Meghan
09-29-2007, 08:20 AM
Morning,

If you are using it for business, I have read that Facebook is the "new" up and coming social/professional networking sites. For professional use, I use Linkdin - it has been very good to connect to people within the industry.

Eric

I must be out of the loop, I have never heard of either, but I will check them out. Not sure I can keep up with Myspace, Facebook, Linkdin, and the forum, ohh and my job but its worth a try!:D