PDA

View Full Version : Surprising News & Good News!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bob McKee
12-14-2015, 12:36 PM
It’s our policy not to comment on the status of employees, but this is an exception to the rule.

Meghan, as of November 13th, has decided to move on.

Under my guidance and support, Meghan played a key role in the success of both the Autogeek forum and the year-to-year growth of Autogeek, and it goes without saying that she will be missed by myself, the entire staff at Autogeek, along with our loyal customers and forum members. Her motivation and desire to succeed is evident by the success of Autogeek’s participation in this year’s SEMA show.

…Now the good news! Since Nick joined the PBMG/Autogeek family 6 years ago, he has worked directly with myself and Meghan, excelling at any new responsibility that we’ve given him, from customer service on the Autogeek side to research and development for the various brands that are under the PBMG corporate umbrella, and everything else in between. Nick’s passion for car care and customer service is contagious, and I’m delighted to announce that he will be absorbing the majority of Meghan’s day-to-day responsibilities. Rest assured that Nick will continue to be actively involved on the discussion forum, and he’s always a quick phone call away.

This is a bittersweet situation because sometimes change is unsettling, but without change there's no moving forward. With that being said I would like to congratulate Nick for what he brings to the table as PBMG/Autogeek continues to grow.

Bob McKee
Owner & CEO

ViperGuy21
12-14-2015, 12:40 PM
Sad to see Mehgan go, but congrats to Nick on more responsibilities and being recognized for how great of a job he does!

Jaretr1
12-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Nick is well deserving and a heck of a guy if I dont say so myself.

Marc08EX
12-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Congratulations Nick!!!!! You earned and deserve it!

Best of luck in your future endeavors Meghan!!!

ScottH
12-14-2015, 01:04 PM
Congrats to both! Wonderful when it works out for everyone involved.

Scott H

Sicoupe
12-14-2015, 01:15 PM
best wishes to Meghan, and congrats to you Nick!!

FUNX650
12-14-2015, 01:31 PM
Mr. McKee,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy
schedule to inform us of the latest AGO
organizational changes.

As to Meghan:

•With Meghan having been an integral part of
your Company(ies)...basically from day one...
-I'm sure it's going to be a huge change not
having her around.
-Best wishes to her on her future endeavors.

As to Nick's new assignment:

•Congratulations to Nick!
•Great choice for you, and the AGO organization
•I am positive he'll excel!

•And from this 8.13.2015 thread:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/cars-coffee/94292-next-cars-coffee-september-12th-big-announcement.html

-I kinda predicted (or was it wishful thinking
on my part) the following:

Nick's moving up the ladder?

Bob

Mike Phillips
12-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Congratulations Nick!

Rest assured... Autogeek is in good hands...

:dblthumb2:

Pats300zx
12-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Congrats Nick !!! Very happy for you... Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

Kamakaz1961
12-14-2015, 01:43 PM
Congrats Nick! Thank you PBMG for everything about Car Detailing!! All you people ROCK!!

Angus
12-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Congrats Nick! You deserve it!!

VISITOR
12-14-2015, 02:41 PM
congratulations nick!

meghan, hope you're happy in life and have continued success in whatever path you choose... :)

damaged442
12-14-2015, 02:42 PM
Congratulations and the best of luck to both Nick and Meghan!

Bunky
12-14-2015, 02:49 PM
Cingratulations !!

haris300
12-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Thanks for serving us so well all these year Meghan! Best of luck to you. Nick is definitely the right guy to have step in. :)