PDA

View Full Version : anyone with a Kwazar Venus Super HD - tip question

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
12-13-2015, 03:48 PM
AGO doesn't have a non foaming tip 1.5 liter bottle. I'm curious how the tip on the Super HD one is. I have the foaming tip bottle and don't like the spray pattern as much as on my regular 1 liter bottle. It says the Super HD tip's adjustable, I can't find any videos on it though and I'm trying to find out how adjustable it is before I drop some $$$ on it. I won't be using it for any of the uber chemicals it's made for, probably just Blackfire Waterless.

kevincwelch
12-14-2015, 10:59 PM
I have this sprayer.

Overall, I think it is OK. It has a very wide and fine spray pattern. You can adjust it so it sprays up, down, left, right etc., but I don't think you can adjust the stream or cone in/cone out. Maybe I'm not being aggressive enough with the nozzle.

I've used it several times with UWW, and it works reasonably well. Solidly constructed and easy to hold/use.

(Sent via my mobile device)

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
12-15-2015, 12:06 AM
haha thanks for the reply, the 15% off sale was going to end tonight so I went ahead and put 1 in my order. I guess I'll find out. I'll be using it with Uber Rinseless so I guess a wide spray isn't the worst thing in the world.