PDA

View Full Version : Brinkmann died

needham
12-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Ok, so my brinkmann died.

Can I just get one of the super duper flashlights at my local parts store to find my swirls and defects while polishing????Feed back please

needham
12-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Also, I just thought..... my phone has a "flash light app" it's led..... of course I suppose one could always just be old school and use their camera flash.... but I had rather have a light, and really would prefer to pick up locally if at all possible

Rsurfer
12-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Also, I just thought..... my phone has a "flash light app" it's led..... of course I suppose one could always just be old school and use their camera flash.... but I had rather have a light, and really would prefer to pick up locally if at all possible

Most LED headlamps will work.

DaveT435
12-12-2015, 10:22 PM
I have the Rupes light that I like. I also just got one of those little super bright LED lights you see that take the 3.6 v batteries. Got the light and 2 rechargeable batteries and charger for about 10.00. That little thing is incredible. Shows everything.

AGOatemywallet
12-13-2015, 01:20 AM
What happens to it?

Which model do you have?

I may buy it for parts

needham
12-13-2015, 09:10 AM
What happens to it?

Which model do you have?

I may buy it for parts

I picked it up to use it and it didn't work.
It had been on charge, so either it isn't taking a charge or bulb out, etc.

I haven't touched it in a year, so who knows

kevincwelch
12-13-2015, 10:12 AM
I have the Flex swirl light, and I like it a lot. I use a headlight too when working...nothing special, but it finds the swirls just fine.