PDA

View Full Version : Soft paint ceramic coatings?

garetth
12-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Hey Mike and everyone else im looking for some insight on my super soft paint. Pretty much the sum of it is, in japan it was resprayed black and now is super soft and i swear it scratches when i look at it. Ive been reading some coating such as opti guard will improve scratch resistance alot but you need to own a buisness to get it. Could anyone recommend a coating that adds scratch resistance? The wolf gang ceramic coating is on aale right now so maybe some input on that!

DaveT435
12-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Hey Mike and everyone else im looking for some insight on my super soft paint. Pretty much the sum of it is, in japan it was resprayed black and now is super soft and i swear it scratches when i look at it. Ive been reading some coating such as opti guard will improve scratch resistance alot but you need to own a buisness to get it. Could anyone recommend a coating that adds scratch resistance? The wolf gang ceramic coating is on aale right now so maybe some input on that!

Most coatings are going to add some scratch resistance. I haven't really done any scratch tests but Gtechniq C1 topped with Gtecniq EXO has worked very well. Nick speaks very highly about the Blackfire coating. CQuartz is supposed to be very scratch resistant.