PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek's Affiliate Program - Earn 7% Commission!

Pages : [1] 2

Nick McKees37
12-08-2015, 11:06 AM
http://www.auto-geek.net/ag-images/Affiliate-Program-bnr.jpg

If you don't have a website for your detailing business, you're getting left in the dust by other detailers in your area. For those of you that have a successful website, or one in the making, here's a reminder that you can make some extra cash by becoming an Autogeek affiliate!

Make more money with your website! You can earn 7% commission as an Autogeek Affiliate! (https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=218187 7)

Join the Autogeek Affiliate Program to make more money with your website by driving your visitors to the best car care source on the web. We provide you with everything you need to get started. You can just sit back and make money!

How the Affiliate Program Works:

You sign up through Commission Junction (https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=218187 7).
Put text and graphic links to Autogeek on your website.
A visitor to your site follows the link to Autogeek and makes a purchase.
You earn 7% commission on that purchase just because the customer came to us through your website! Commission Junction tracks traffic and sales – you collect the cash!Affiliate Benefits:
Autogeek pays you 7% commission on every sale!
Joining the affiliate program is free.
Links are provided to you and they are easy to set up.
Our partnership with Commission Junction provides you with dependable tracking, real-time reporting, and monthly commission checks.
geek’s wide selection, established name, and excellent customer service improve your chance of making a commission. Visitors to Autogeek become shoppers!Click here to start earning money today as an Autogeek Affiliate! (https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=218187 7)

http://store.yahoo.com/lib/autogeek/affiliate-art-225.jpg

Mike Honcho
12-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Woot!!!

Nick McKees37
12-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Andre Hile is the man behind our Affiliate Program. If you have any questions you can contact him at 1-800-869-3011 ext 244 or andre@autogeek.net

:dblthumb2:

Justin at Final Inspection
12-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Cool idea!!!

David Hayward
12-08-2015, 11:27 AM
If we do product reviews on our pages will we be able to do direct links to products in the review or just a general autogeek link?

FinishingTouchA
12-08-2015, 02:21 PM
I signed up for this in the spring and still haven't been approved :(

Edit: Just checked my email and got approved an hour ago :) Thanks guys!

jms493
12-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Great idea for some passive income.

MDX Detailing
12-08-2015, 03:25 PM

Same thing here. Glad it finally went through

Nick McKees37
12-08-2015, 03:38 PM
If we do product reviews on our pages will we be able to do direct links to products in the review or just a general autogeek link?

You can link to products from your site. :dblthumb2:

Sorry the delay, we went through some software updates because we received a couple inquires that new accounts were not showing up. Everything is up to snuff now. :props:

MDX Detailing
12-08-2015, 04:13 PM
You can link to products from your site. :dblthumb2:

Sorry the delay, we went through some software updates because we received a couple inquires that new accounts were not showing up. Everything is up to snuff now. :props:

Thank you guys!

FinishingTouchA
12-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Question... Is there any way to generate an affiliate link to the forum? Say we post a link to a thread that features products on the AG store, these links aren't affiliate links and therefore wouldn't link back to us so building the cookie into a forum link would be awesome.

Nick McKees37
12-16-2015, 02:17 PM
Question... Is there any way to generate an affiliate link to the forum? Say we post a link to a thread that features products on the AG store, these links aren't affiliate links and therefore wouldn't link back to us so building the cookie into a forum link would be awesome.

Per Commission Junction, the link has to go to the store and not the forum.

FinishingTouchA
12-16-2015, 02:38 PM
Per Commission Junction, the link has to go to the store and not the forum.

One more thing to get clarified, are we allowed to put our AG affiliate links in AGO posts? In a product review etc.

Andre
12-16-2015, 02:49 PM
One more thing to get clarified, are we allowed to put our AG affiliate links in AGO posts? In a product review etc.

AG affiliate links must be linked through your website only

FinishingTouchA
12-16-2015, 03:36 PM
AG affiliate links must be linked through your website only

Okay, thanks for the quick response. Looking forward to bringing lots of people here... not like I didn't before ;)