PDA

View Full Version : Ammonyc

Pages : [1] 2 3

A2D Signature
12-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Been watching a lot of Larrys videos lately. I really enjoy his breakdown and willingness to share his body of knowledge.

Because I've enjoyed his videos so much, I wanted to make a purchase of one of his products to support his product line. However I notice he has a board hair brush made for wheels listed at an incredibly obscene amount. I understand that he makes premium quality products, but damn! Over 60 bucks for a brush.... I closed my browser on his page. I'll just keep buying from AG

VISITOR
12-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Been watching a lot of Larrys videos lately. I really enjoy his breakdown and willingness to share his body of knowledge.

Because I've enjoyed his videos so much, I wanted to make a purchase of one of his products to support his product line. However I notice he has a board hair brush made for wheels listed at an incredibly obscene amount. I understand that he makes premium quality products, but damn! Over 60 bucks for a brush.... I closed my browser on his page. I'll just keep buying from AG

plenty of other great options from some fantastic lines that can be found on AG. it would probably be best to talk about ammo products on the other sister site since it's more open in discussion...

Eldorado2k
12-08-2015, 03:00 AM
I like Larry, but I think I'll stick to my wheel brush that I bought from the 99 cent store. That thing is sweet! Lol.

A2D Signature
12-08-2015, 07:11 AM
plenty of other great options from some fantastic lines that can be found on AG. it would probably be best to talk about ammo products on the other sister site since it's more open in discussion...

Lol you don't have to tell me this. I have only ever purchased my products from AGO.

I was just sharing my jaw drop experience and maybe gain some insight as to why the brush would be 60 dollars

FUNX650
12-08-2015, 07:41 AM
I was just sharing my jaw drop experience and maybe gain some insight as to why the brush would be 60 dollars
Welcome to just one of the many divisions that
make up the economic system of the USA, and
many other Countries around the World.

Bob

Bill1234
12-08-2015, 01:18 PM

The same brush is from solo horton, 173 brindle brush. You can by 5 for 30 bucks

A2D Signature
12-08-2015, 02:50 PM
The same brush is from solo horton, 173 brindle brush. You can by 5 for 30 bucks

Thank You!!

runrun411
12-08-2015, 03:02 PM

Wow

Larry, I think your a great guy. Like your videos, love what you bring to the table but 60 dollars. Really?!?

swanicyouth
12-08-2015, 03:26 PM
The man's gotta eat.

If I were him, I'd start selling an autographed version for $160.

vantagesc
12-08-2015, 03:38 PM

Would one get the tampico or nylon bristles?

SYMAWD
12-08-2015, 03:59 PM
The man's gotta eat.

If I were him, I'd start selling an autographed version for $160.

Exactly. If people pay it, charge it. His actual chemicals are priced decently though.

tenblade2001
12-08-2015, 04:19 PM
The market will dictate the price.

custmsprty
12-08-2015, 04:50 PM
Considering the price of German made makeup brushes on Amazon which woman use on their faces to apply makeup and are mush finer that price of $60.00 is absurd. Not to mention that brush even though it's made in Germany probably cost him $5.00-$6.00. Even if it cost him $10.00 that's a 600% mark up.

KMdef9
12-08-2015, 04:52 PM
He gives away free detailed knowledge. And in return he asks alittle more for his products? Which he doesn't through in your face the entire time either...

I've happily supported him because of his videos by making a few, small, purchases.

bigbuckhitter
12-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Larry is one of the best in the business. His products are pricey yes, but they work great. Just wish he ran more deals.

I do usually end up back here at AG, these deals are awesome!