PDA

View Full Version : Any Photoshop or design guys here?

Pages : [1] 2 3

ryandamartini
09-27-2007, 02:51 PM
I need some work done for my website for my new detailing business here @ FSU. I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE line waiting for my services to start.

I basically need someone to help me realize my design into a banner for my website. If you might be able to help or know someone who can, please let me know!

-Ryan

PS: Im sooo excited! :>

My digital rebel is just waiting to take pics for you all :D

I can offer some payment, but not a huge amount, however I will give unltd image storage on my 1tb bandwidth a month web server :)

makdaddy626
09-27-2007, 03:07 PM
I play around with photshop quite a bit and do some limited graphical design at work. PM me with what you have and what you want and I'll be glad to take a shot - no charge.

Jason
09-27-2007, 04:01 PM
send me an email with your info and url.
jason@autogeek.net

dontsleeponit
09-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Id also be willing to take a crack at with photoshop just for fun, post up the stuff you have to work with and some idea of what you want

Nica
09-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Man...I should have asked the same question about two to three weeks ago..do!

Photoshop is a wicked tool though...wish I knew more about it...but I'm getting by for now.

Meghan
09-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Photoshop is a wicked tool though...wish I knew more about it...but I'm getting by for now.

Photoshop rocks! Could not live without it, Ryan there is plenty of us here to help.

ryandamartini
09-27-2007, 05:25 PM
ill get some ideas out to you all. thanks for the responses! Busy busy here at fsu!

THENIZZZEIL
09-27-2007, 05:44 PM
id help you but you have a Canon...
nikon user over here...

hahaha j/m shoot us your idea and im sure we will all have something to offer!

ryandamartini
09-27-2007, 06:10 PM
http://www.theryanmartini.com/OCFJamesXP/Scanned%20at%201-1-2006%202-59%20AM.bmp

theres a link to my idea.

car i got that from:
http://www.drawingcoach.com/image-files/cartoon_cars_st5.gif

med
09-27-2007, 06:22 PM
I do it for a living. Been in printing for over 20 years. If you need anything let me know. I would be glad to help.
Mark

Nica
09-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Photoshop rocks! Could not live without it, Ryan there is plenty of us here to help.

Meghan are you a strong Photoshop user? If so mind if I ask you some question about Photoshop?

If there are other Photoshop gurus out there please let me know as I could use some help with the program.

budman3
09-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Nica- there are a ton of tutorials online that lead you step through step on various topics. I took a web design class and random Google searches for "Photoshop Tutorials" helped a ton. Not sure what you are looking for but it wouldn't hurt checking out. I know very little things in Photoshop and am baffled, I can't imagine what it'd be like to use PS and actually know what I'm doing :)

Med- You have a PM.

Nica
09-27-2007, 08:58 PM
bydman3 - Already on it bro, I've been hitting Google like crazy lately, man Google is wicked :righton: :D...I got a long way to go in Photoshop lol.

If anyone finds wicked tips on Photoshop please share, as I could use all the help I can get lol.

ryandamartini
09-27-2007, 09:31 PM
bydman3 - Already on it bro, I've been hitting Google like crazy lately, man Google is wicked :righton: :D...I got a long way to go in Photoshop lol.

If anyone finds wicked tips on Photoshop please share, as I could use all the help I can get lol.

Go to Borders and get Photoshop: Classroom in a book. It has a DVD that is like a class and you do exercizes and take tests you grade yourself on. Best way to learn and then venture out in terms of executing your lessons.

ryandamartini
09-27-2007, 09:36 PM
oh and if you dont have the money for PS, Gimp is now layed out in the style of photoshop in terms of the interface. :)