PDA

View Full Version : How to use Hydro2 Lite

cdell
12-07-2015, 10:29 AM
I just purchased Hydro2 Lite and am try to decide how to best use it. I live in Arizona and typically do water less wash to avoid spots (plus this area has 400 plus grams hardnesshttp://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif) and would like use the hydro2 as a WOWO. Now the questions:
1) Should the wipe off towel be damp?
2) Do I still need to flush with hose to activate it after buffing it?
3) Can it be used as a topper or do I have to strip? I currently have UPGP on it
Thanks for any feed back
Chuck

A2D Signature
12-07-2015, 11:02 AM
I've been wanting to use Hydr02 but I'm not sure it is a wowo. I think the paint needs to be stripped of wax. The hydr0 needs to be sprayed on the paint and then a strong jet of water needs to hit the hydr0 to activate it's bonding qualities

GSKR
12-07-2015, 11:55 AM
I've been wanting to use Hydr02 but I'm not sure it is a wowo. I think the paint needs to be stripped of wax. The hydr0 needs to be sprayed on the paint and then a strong jet of water needs to hit the hydr0 to activate it's bonding qualities

Product has to be sprayed on a cooled surface and diluted properly if not it will be oily.any products prior to application such as wax or sealants must be removed for proper bonding.make sure car is clean and wet before applying.spray on 1 or 2 panels at a time then rinse by spreading the product with water and rinse good and just dry.

fly07sti
12-07-2015, 01:05 PM
HydrO2 lite is pre diluted. It can be used as a WOWO per Corey at CarPro. Works best on coated surfaces but can also be used on non coated as long as paint is bare. Not sure on how it would act with upgp, but there's only one way to find out. Give it shot and let's us know how it goes.

cdell
12-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback but one last detail.
If it used as a WOWO is it on a dry surface dry towel or dampened towel?? I thought it needed water activate??
Chuck Feed back please

fly07sti
12-08-2015, 07:19 PM
I use my "spread" towel damp

GSKR
12-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback but one last detail.
If it used as a WOWO is it on a dry surface dry towel or dampened towel?? I thought it needed water activate??
Chuck Feed back please
Skip all that and use reload if you are gonna apply by towel much cheaper.

WRAPT C5Z06
12-08-2015, 09:23 PM
It's truly meant to be used as a spray on, rinse off product.