PDA

View Full Version : Nice weather in the NE this weekend...

dontsleeponit
09-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Its gonna be a nice one around my neck of the woods this weekend, 72 and sunny, great detailing weather.:buffing:

I think im going to wash and wax and maybe play around with some products ive bought but havent tried. Oh yea maybe take on a bumper scratch or two:mad:

So what are YOU doing this weekend?

makdaddy626
09-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Suppose to be 79 and sunny here, not bad compared to what we've been seeing. I'm hoping to do a wash and wax on my truck and maybe polish the wife's jeep. Oh yeah, I get to watch my 6 year old play t-ball and then there's plenty of good collage football to watch too!

Meghan
09-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Going to Orlando to go to Halloween Horror nights if it doesn't rain too much. Im the MAN
Then I need to give the baby a little detail to on Sunday - weather permitting. :o

trhland
09-27-2007, 02:47 PM
ill be detailing my truck on friday then saturday were going to english town swap meet .and truck and car show ill be entering my truck with my friends . were all have a truck club so we enter as a group. slightly insane 4 wheelers:righton:o yaa!!! so i need to brake out some pinnicle series 2 for this

bill walsh
09-28-2007, 12:11 PM
great maybe i can finally wash&wax my truck

Jimmie
09-28-2007, 12:24 PM
Had no plans other than the normal Friday date night; golf Saturday. After reading this thread I'm going to strip the wife's car and start over with Sig Series II. Hope to polish out the Mother-in-laws car too. She went to a local car wash once and they swirled it up. Weather is going to be perfect here too.

Pats300zx
09-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Weather looks great here in Pa. I have a car show on Saturday and a BMW 750 to detail on Sunday :)

trhland
09-28-2007, 12:29 PM
heys pats you live were bam margara is from you ever watch that show? mtv its crazy

r_wain
09-28-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm moving this weekend!!!! Packing today and leaving tomorrow. I am sad that I will be leaving my detailing business to my partner but I will be moving on to better things(more money, less work). I'm moving to Myrtle Beach, SC(a former customer wants me to detail his car when I get settled in so I might open another shop later on down the road). I will have to start my detailing collection over minus a few polishes and some opti-seal that I bought off my business partner. The thing that makes me the happiest is to leave VA again hopefully for good this time. Hope everyone has a good weekend...looks like beautiful weather for me too.

THENIZZZEIL
09-28-2007, 02:12 PM
its crappy here rite now in SoCal...cloudy..hopefully it burns off by 1 or 2...but then its sad cuz the sun sets at like 530 now instead of the usual summer 8:45 =(

Pats300zx
09-28-2007, 03:45 PM
heys pats you live were bam margara is from you ever watch that show? mtv its crazy

Yeah...I have seen him around town. I was in a bar once and he came in and had a few drinks...

dontsleeponit
09-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Sooooo, weekend recap? Weather was awesome. I washed my car as planned, dried it using aquawax for the first time, and I was very impressed with the results. I chose the aquwax instead of another coat of max wax because I was being lazy, but the outcome was nice. It made it very easy to dry as well. I dont think it muted my metallic at all either. I think my ultimitt is wearing rather fast, nothing bad yet, but we'll see I hope it doesn't keep going down hill, Ive only used it like 4-5 times.

other then that I relaxed most of the weekend, looked at my cousin's 2001 A6 that he got into a minor accident with, its gonna need a radiator at least, and I dont even wanna guess how much for the body work:eek:, or his insurance rate, he's 17.

trhland
10-01-2007, 04:29 AM
Yeah...I have seen him around town. I was in a bar once and he came in and had a few drinks...
thats cool!!!!