PDA

View Full Version : CarPro Essence users - Feedback Request on pad cleaning and Rupes pads

Zelfiris
12-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Hey guys,

I haven't found much feedback on pad cleaning and usage after polishing with essence. Can you guys share your experience? Did your pads gunk up? Did you find it easy to clean and reuse for the next car?

Also another question with pad selection - Anyone tried using Rupes MF pads or Rupes foam pads for correction combo with essence?

I have Rupes' system as well as flex with LC hybrid foam pads and I would most definitely prefer to use what I have instead of investing into more pads (e.g., Meg's MF pads).

Thanks guys!

dpk20x
12-02-2015, 02:40 PM
No need to buy new pads. I had good luck with it using lake country flat and hydrotech pads on my GG6.

Maybe do a test spot with a yellow or white rupes pad and see if that gives you the results youre after.

I think if you clean them right after you're done polishing you should have no issues. First time I dropped them in a bucket of warm water with APC and let them soak for a few hours. Second time I just sprayed them down with blackfire pad cleaner them rinsed them out after10 minutes. Both times they came out looking brand new.

Good luck! Essence it great stuff I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Sizzle Chest
12-02-2015, 02:53 PM
No issues with cleaning the pads here at all. Used micro fiber and CarPro pads. Sprayed with APC and then washed them. Cleaned up good as new!

Mike lambert
12-02-2015, 03:26 PM
I just blow mine out with air, no problem

zmcgovern45
12-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Noticed no difference in pad cleaning after using Essence than any normal polish.

MF pads were blown out with air, then sprayed with APC, brushed, and rinsed.

Foam pads were sprayed with APC, brushed, and rinsed.

Pads looked good as new afterwards.

Zelfiris
12-02-2015, 05:03 PM
No need to buy new pads. I had good luck with it using lake country flat and hydrotech pads on my GG6.

Maybe do a test spot with a yellow or white rupes pad and see if that gives you the results youre after.

I think if you clean them right after you're done polishing you should have no issues. First time I dropped them in a bucket of warm water with APC and let them soak for a few hours. Second time I just sprayed them down with blackfire pad cleaner them rinsed them out after10 minutes. Both times they came out looking brand new.

Good luck! Essence it great stuff I'm sure you'll enjoy it

No issues with cleaning the pads here at all. Used micro fiber and CarPro pads. Sprayed with APC and then washed them. Cleaned up good as new!

I just blow mine out with air, no problem

Noticed no difference in pad cleaning after using Essence than any normal polish.

MF pads were blown out with air, then sprayed with APC, brushed, and rinsed.

Foam pads were sprayed with APC, brushed, and rinsed.

Pads looked good as new afterwards.

You guys are awesome! thanks for the feedback