THENIZZZEIL
09-26-2007, 08:29 PM
i got crappy pix that really dont show the beauty of the work

so heres a lil video

nothing to fancy, i like the music ...hehe its from a DeBEERS commercial

enjoy

106ff white pad on PC
SEALed TWICE!
SOUVERAN PASTE TWICE (yes i know i shoudl have used ss2 but id dint have any...so imagine the results if i did!!!)

MySpaceTV: 2008 BMW M6 - WHIP APPEALED by Neil Puzon (http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18846549)

Gary Sword
09-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Looks great and the video was a nice touch.

THENIZZZEIL
09-26-2007, 08:46 PM
hey thanks

by the way...any tips on detailing a lambo...possibly have one coming up pretty soon
can't wait to see what souveran would look on that..i think most of the lambos down here in West La have that metallic yellow color chainging thing...kinda like in the green...

Gary Sword
09-26-2007, 09:29 PM
hey thanks

by the way...any tips on detailing a lambo...possibly have one coming up pretty soon
can't wait to see what souveran would look on that..i think most of the lambos down here in West La have that metallic yellow color chainging thing...kinda like in the green...

The Gallardo is not the easiest car to polish. I have polished it once since I purchased it. Lots of louvered vents on both the truck and the rear fenders which are always a big pain. I had some few spots on the louvers I wanted to polish. I taped the edges on the louvers to be safe. The car has a number of hard to get to places that I used a 4" pad on. The car has a lot of edges on it and indentations. I would rate the clear coat in the medium hardness range. I used both a rotary and a PC when I polished it. There are some spots on the car would be easy to screw up with a rotary. I just detail my owns cars so I'm not in a big hurry. I would rather use a PC in some spots and take a little longer then mess it up.

I have driven a number of Murcielago's but I have never detailed one. It looks like it might be a litte easier to detail then a Gallardo even though it's larger.

The majority of Lambo's do have pearl coat on them.