PDA

View Full Version : Natures Green Magic??

A2D Signature
12-01-2015, 09:41 AM
I have a co worker that purchased some products for her husband because he loves his car. Unfortunately, he is in her words "too lazy to wash it"

So, she asked me if I would like the products she bought him. Of course I'll say yes. I didn't know what she would be bringing me though. So I get to work and these are on my desk

I looked them up and saw good reviews. They're free so it works for me. Can I dilute the waterless wash and wax like say, ONRWW to do a rinseless??

A2D Signature
12-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Holy smokes! I just checked their website.... These baby's were both $99 a piece. I guess I owe someone lunch!

conman1395
12-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Tire and interior cleaner? That's an interesting combo. Why not just put APC?

In regards to your question, I would just call the manufacturer. It takes no more than a couple minutes usually.

I would just use it as a waterless wash though, but I've never used these products.

conman1395
12-01-2015, 05:17 PM
I'm really curious to see how well that tire and interior cleaner works. Would you mind writing a review for it?

Edit: Just noticed online that it's a tire and interior/leather conditioner... Sounds kinda like OptiBond.

A2D Signature
12-01-2015, 06:40 PM
I'm really curious to see how well that tire and interior cleaner works. Would you mind writing a review for it?

Edit: Just noticed online that it's a tire and interior/leather conditioner... Sounds kinda like OptiBond.

Yeah reading the directions, it sounds more of a protectant than a cleaner