PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Autogeek!

david b
11-30-2015, 08:58 PM
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were "off the charts" cool. I placed three orders in the last week. Thank you for making this hobby-turned-obsession so fun, enjoyable, and affordable, even for a weekend warrior that is just working on his own daily drivers.

Thanks to Mike, Nick, Meghan, and others at AG for the long hours and to the awesome "behind the scenes" team at AG that really make the magic happen. Everyone has so much knowledge and is willing to share that information - no strings attached.

Please share with your mgmt team on a job well done. Happy holidays!

David
Eau Claire, WI

SameGuy
12-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Well said, and right on!

Thanks to all at AG and PBMA, both the people we know and all the elves behind the scenes!

And thanks for the swag! I just opened my Pre Black Friday Sale box and found a small treasure trove of goodies in there I wasn't expecting, in a paper bag marked "Free Gift"! How cool is that?

:dblthumb2:

RFrommann
12-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Well said, and right on!

Thanks to all at AG and PBMA, both the people we know and all the elves behind the scenes!

And thanks for the swag! I just opened my Pre Black Friday Sale box and found a small treasure trove of goodies in there I wasn't expecting, in a paper bag marked "Free Gift"! How cool is that?

:dblthumb2:

So what we're your free gifts?

PaulMys
12-25-2015, 09:05 PM
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were "off the charts" cool. I placed three orders in the last week. Thank you for making this hobby-turned-obsession so fun, enjoyable, and affordable, even for a weekend warrior that is just working on his own daily drivers.

Thanks to Mike, Nick, Meghan, and others at AG for the long hours and to the awesome "behind the scenes" team at AG that really make the magic happen. Everyone has so much knowledge and is willing to share that information - no strings attached.

Please share with your mgmt team on a job well done. Happy holidays!

David
Eau Claire, WI

Amen! Doing business with AG is a dream. First class company with a first class staff. :xyxthumbs: