PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium vs. Deep Clean

98LowRanger
11-26-2015, 04:13 PM
I bought a 10L container of 1Z Cockpit Premium last year at this time and love the stuff. I use it throughout the interior of vehicles (plastic, leather, vinyl, etc.) and have had no issues with it. I also have a 16.9oz bottle of 1Z's Deep Cleaner. Through my limited use of it I can't see much of a difference between the cleaning ability of the two, even though the Deep Clean is supposed to be more powerful. I noticed that for a 10L container they are exactly the same price. I would think a stronger cleaner would cost more, but what do I know. My question to you guys is, is there an instance you would use the Cockpit Premium over the Deep Clean?? Because my rational is that since they both cost the same amount and are both supposedly safe on all interior surfaces, I am going to get the product that will clean the best (supposedly Deep Clean) and hopefully use less product by doing so. Any input on the two would be appreciated. Not really looking for recommendations on other interior cleaners as I am pretty satisfied with 1Zs products.

grungy
11-26-2015, 07:42 PM
Cockpit Premium is a light cleaner compared to Deep Clean. I have used the Deep clean to help remove jean transfer on leather where CP would not touch it.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-26-2015, 10:30 PM
Deep Clean is way stronger, yet safe and effective, but smells like garbage.