PDA

View Full Version : CarPro Essence

JSFM35x
11-25-2015, 07:08 AM
I went to buy this with the sale running but cannot locate it.

Can someone post a link.

Setec Astronomy
11-25-2015, 07:16 AM
Sale? There's a sale?

It doesn't look like they have Essence in the store here yet, I couldn't find it.

Muddyoldgoat
11-25-2015, 07:25 AM
I went to buy this with the sale running but cannot locate it.

Can someone post a link.

Autogeek is expected to add it this week so it may not be available yet. Look for it on Black Friday and take advantage of that sale.

JSFM35x
11-25-2015, 07:30 AM
AG is running a 20% off no min free freight so I wanted to pick this up. I wonder why Car Pro has this but not the Geek or Autopia?

Sale? There's a sale?

It doesn't look like they have Essence in the store here yet, I couldn't find it.

Autogeek is expected to add it this week so it may not be available yet. Look for it on Black Friday and take advantage of that sale.

Setec Astronomy
11-25-2015, 07:46 AM
AG is running a 20% off no min free freight so I wanted to pick this up. I wonder why Car Pro has this but not the Geek or Autopia?

I was joking about the sale--I don't blame you for trying to pick this up now, with the free shipping/no minimum...my recollection is that these pre-sales are frequently the best ones, with the "actual" sales being a bit of a let down.

As to why Car Pro has the product and others don't, I guess you could ask the same question about Optimum...perhaps it's an availability issue or just it takes longer to get the "supply chain" stocked up.

JSFM35x
11-25-2015, 08:38 AM
what is up with Optimum?

I was joking about the sale--I don't blame you for trying to pick this up now, with the free shipping/no minimum...my recollection is that these pre-sales are frequently the best ones, with the "actual" sales being a bit of a let down.

As to why Car Pro has the product and others don't, I guess you could ask the same question about Optimum...perhaps it's an availability issue or just it takes longer to get the "supply chain" stocked up.

Setec Astronomy
11-25-2015, 08:40 AM
what is up with Optimum?

It's the same situation, they came out with some new products at SEMA (as CarPro did with Essence), that are available in some places but not available through PBMG yet.

JSFM35x
11-25-2015, 08:43 AM
Must be under a rock or they must not be too cutting edge as I have not seen anything about them.

I am going to look

thanks and happy turkey day 2 U.

It's the same situation, they came out with some new products at SEMA (as CarPro did with Essence), that are available in some places but not available through PBMG yet.

hogie
11-25-2015, 09:24 AM
I had the same problem last night. I was ready to jump on the Esscence/CquartzUK band wagon and couldn't find the whole deal.

Setec Astronomy
11-25-2015, 09:38 AM
Must be under a rock or they must not be too cutting edge as I have not seen anything about them.

I am going to look

thanks and happy turkey day 2 U.

Thanks, it was only improved Gloss-Coat, new Paint Prep, and the new Mini ZenTool.