PDA

View Full Version : Bug Splatter

MR CLEAN
09-25-2007, 06:41 PM
HELP

My son has a 2007 Camry SE yes it is black (I tried to tell him he would be sorry). He took his car on a trip to Florida in the spring and returned to Chicago with the frornt of his car covered with bug splatter. I have attempted to get them off but have not been too aggresive because the car is black and new I am afraid to proceed and leave permanant damage. I have a PC 7420 and tried that with Meguiars fine cut many times. The problem is all of the different contours that the front end has and the amount time that they have been on there. I am almost ready to just have it wet sanded and re-polished but do not really want to do that. Any suggestions are welcome. I should also add that he is away at school and I can only work on his car when he is home. I will try to add pictures if I figure out how to post the pictures.Feed back please

ScottB
09-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Poorboys Bug Squash .... if it does not work then polishing is a good choice.

littlemissGTO
09-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Poorboys Bug Squash .... if it does not work then polishing is a good choice.
:whs:
PB's Bug Squash works wonders. I recently used it on two Toyota Avalons. The owner works nights and bugs seem to love his bumper. Not to mention it just took all of the bugs off the front of my car.

AL417
09-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Where in Chicago are you? I live in the NW suburbs and would be willing to help you out if needed. Just let me know.

MR CLEAN
09-25-2007, 07:37 PM
How Do I Load A Picture

Tonya
09-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Welcome Mr. Clean! Do you know about Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) ? If so just click on the IMG link from there, not the URL.

makdaddy626
09-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Surf City Grime Destroyer works well too.