PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Lexus GX470

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nica
09-24-2007, 11:49 PM
I wanted to share the detail my Lexus received...but I'm going to have to post this link as I'm pressed for time :o hope you guys don't mind.

If for what ever reason it's not allowed to post this link, I apologies in advance and I meant no harm.

Well here is the link.

2006 Lexus GX 470 - Detailing Bliss Forum (http://detailingbliss.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6)

As always feed back (good or bad) is always welcome.

sneek
09-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Looks clean! I still haven't seen her in person yet!

Did you get a new camera as well?

pirex
09-25-2007, 02:38 AM
Very nice writeup Nica, and love all the pictures! Oh, got a new camera? looks that way :D

The leather came out really good, looks brand new. Very nice! You got the eye for details ;)

klumzypinoy
09-25-2007, 03:08 AM
Great write up and great job :D the Lexus is looking beautiful. Looking good in and out! I like how you use those sprayers for the wheel gel and total wash, they seem quite convenient. The wheels are looking awesome. You got them spotless, I could eat off them :p

Gary Sword
09-25-2007, 05:35 AM
Very nice job and write up Carlos. It looks like you used some non AG products and posted a link.:eek: I hope your not in big trouble.
:buffing:

supercharged
09-25-2007, 05:55 AM
you simply know how to make a vehicle looking great!!!

richy
09-25-2007, 08:01 AM
Great job buddy..that EZ brush looks nice..that'll be on my next AG order.

AL417
09-25-2007, 08:15 AM
Nica, your details are always so perfect. I bet the Lexus Forum guys are going to go crazy after they see your post there. They're all going to wonder why their Lexus doesn't look as good as yours!

Nica
09-25-2007, 09:06 AM
sneek - Thank you for the compliment, yea we still need to get together for a coffee or something. If we do I'll pick you up...but the Lexus just sits in the garage for the majority of the time, you know the beater I drive hahaha. But I'll make an exeption ;) As for the camera, no, no new camera just yet. However, a have a good friend who is a profesional photographer who's been giving me some tips on how to take better pictures and I'm glad the tips are working, I socked my wife too :D my friend has a camera that he dosen't use hopefully I'll be getting that shortly ;) but he's very protective with his cameras, and I don't blame him lol the ones he's got aren't cheap at all, shooking the amount of ca$hola he's spent on cameras and lenses :eek:

pirex - Glad you like it bro and thank you for the compliment, means a lot to me. Oh the leather turned out great, very pleased with the end results. Glad you enjoyed the write up buddy and you know me and pictures hahaha glad you like them.

klumzypinoy - Glad you like it and thank you for the compliment. As for the bottles, oh they sure come in handy glad I purchased them...I need a few more for other products that I'd like to have in these botthes PB Bug Squash is one :D I spent lots of time on the rims, wanted to get them just right glad you liked them, I have to admit they look great and really make the vehicle stand out more.

Gary Sword - Glad to hear you enjoyed the write up Gary, means a lot to me. oh and about the other products ssssshhhhhh you weren't supposed to say anything...lol...great now I'm in trouble hahaha just teasing...that's why I started the topic hoping that I wouldn't get in trouble.

supercharged - Thank you for the compliment, greatly appreciated.

richy - Thank you richy, glad you enjoyed it. The EZ brush makes cleaning rims so easy, you will enjoy it.

AL417 - Thank you for the kind words, really means a lot to me. Glad you enjoyed the detail....oh thank you for reminding me to post it to my Lexus buddy's :D

Bigfoot
09-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Lovely work on that baby, Compa!

P1et
09-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Nica, just PHENOMENAL work as usual! We've got a new Paul Dalton amongst us, HAH! I enjoyed all the pictures and showing us what you're using to achieve those results. I just put a layer of Jetseal on my wheels as well and I was stunned how good they looked.

alban61
09-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Awesome work as always, Carlos! Love the write-up. It's in the style of the UK guys, with all those pics, plus those detailer-in-action shots!

Nica
09-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Bigfoot - Gracias compadre, I haven't seen you around Bigfoot. Hope all is well with you my friend and thank you for the compliment.

P1et - Thank you for the compliments buddy, me Paul Dalton lol I wish...man I would love to detail the vehicles he details so much fun makes me drool every time I visit his web site lol. But maybe one day I'll be as good as him and detail such gorgeous vehicles.

alban61 - Glad you enjoyed it, I can't take full credits for the write up as I got the idea from the UK guys, I like it and the format allowes for lots of details and not to mention the amount of pictures too. Oh wait till you see the next two posts :righton: it's wicked..well at least I think they are still working on it hopefully by tonight they will be up :D

Bigfoot
09-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Bigfoot - Gracias compadre, I haven't seen you around Bigfoot. Hope all is well with you my friend and thank you for the compliment.

Si, Compadre, everything is alright, just very busy latetly. Thanks for the thought!:wave:

Reddwarf
09-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Nica, great work as always. An excellent write up and pictures too.

What are those fancy looking spray bottles you have? How do they work?