PDA

View Full Version : Adding Klasse SG to ONR or D156? For wax and QD.

BuffaloBill
11-08-2015, 12:40 PM
I have all of these products and am curious what ratio I should use KSG to either one? My first one I made was about five ounces of KSG to nineteen ounces of D156, 24 total.

What ratio does everyone recommend for Optimum No Rinse or Meguiars D156? Add any water?

BuffaloBill
11-08-2015, 01:56 PM
I meant 32oz. 27oz. of D156 and 5oz of Klasse SG.

BuffaloBill
11-08-2015, 02:03 PM
I have all of these products and am curious what ratio I should use KSG to either one? The first one I made was about 5 ounces of KSG to 27 ounces of D156, 32 total.

What ratio does everyone recommend for Optimum No Rinse or Meguiars D156? Add any water?

FUNX650
11-08-2015, 02:28 PM
I've never heard of these recipes before!

Bob

BuffaloBill
11-08-2015, 02:44 PM
There was a thread of a person adding KSG to D156 or MQW. Cannot find it.

FUNX650
11-08-2015, 05:22 PM
There was a thread of a person adding
KSG to D156 or MQW. Cannot find it.
It was probably the adding of Klasse-HGSG
to Meguiar's UQW.

-For a "Quick Detailer Spray":
1:6 ratio of KHGSG:UQD
(approx. 1/2oz KSG:8oz. UQD)

-For a "Detail Spray Wax":
1:4 ratio of KHGSG:UQW
(2oz KSG:8 oz. UQW)

KHGSG=Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze
UQD=Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer
UQW=Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Wax

Bob

BuffaloBill
11-08-2015, 06:26 PM
It was probably the adding of Klasse-HGSG
to Meguiar's UQW.

Bob

So I could do this with D156 like I have? Looks like I need to add more Klasse.

FUNX650
11-08-2015, 06:44 PM
So I could do this with D156 like I have? Looks like I need to add more Klasse.
Could you do this with D156? Sure.
Will it work? :dunno:

Bob

BuffaloBill
11-08-2015, 10:34 PM
I thought D156 and ultimate quik wax were the same?

Mike Phillips
11-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Please disregard. Posted in another forum.

Just to note... normally you only need to start a new or dedicated thread in one forum group. Creating 2 threads of the same topic causes confusion.

I've merged your two threads together and then hidden the duplicates.

As for mixing products?

I've never been a fan of mixing products. What I've observed is when someone is trying to mix their own products to create a new product the product they want to create already exists somewhere they just don't know about it.

:)

FUNX650
11-10-2015, 12:13 PM
As for mixing products?

What I've observed is when someone is trying
to mix their own products to create a new product
the product they want to create already exists
somewhere they just don't know about it.

^^^How true!^^^

For example:
The below listed two congenial combinations
represent "Klasse-compatibly-mixed" products
that currently exist...IMO.

Sonus Acrylic Spritz Quick Detail Spray, quick detailer, instant detailer, acrylic detail spray (http://www.autogeek.net/sonus-acrylic-detail-spray.html)

Sonus Acrylic Glanz Spray Sealant, Sonus paint sealant spray, spray paint sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/sonus-acrylic-glanz-sealant.html)

Bob

BuffaloBill
11-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Thanks Mike and I apologize. I didn't mean to post in your specific forum as I thought it was too amateur. Thanks for the merge. Also I'd like to thank you for the free XMT video. I learned a lot along with the Flex DVD. :)

Mike Phillips
11-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Thanks Mike and I apologize. I didn't mean to post in your specific forum as I thought it was too amateur.

Never!

Seriously.... there's no such thing as an amateur question. We were all amateurs at one time including yours truly.

So please always feel free and encouraged to ask any question anywhere on the forum except kind of a normal protocol or what is called forum netiquette is to only start as single thread for each topic.

And when I first joined my first forum not knowing this I posted identical threads in different forums because I was in a HURRY to get an answer and I thought this was the way you do it.

Then some kind person on that forum introduced me to the concept of forum netiquette and to only post a single thread for a single topic. So I learned from making mistakes and I try to share what I learned in a nice manner in the forum world.

It's all good but there is a "way". :)

Thanks for the merge. Also I'd like to thank you for the free XMT video. I learned a lot along with the Flex DVD. :)

Good to hear!

Remind me... where did we meet?

:xyxthumbs:

BuffaloBill
11-11-2015, 09:50 PM
We never have. I just order my products from Autogeek and browse around here! The Flex came with the DVD and my last order the XMT DVD.