PDA

View Full Version : Does Total Swirl Remover, Finishing Glaze, Deep Gloss Sealant, or Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant stain vinyl, rubber, or plastic?

BuffaloBill
11-07-2015, 06:12 PM
^^^

spiralout462
11-07-2015, 06:39 PM
I am not sure about TSR but I haven't noticed any of the others causing any staining issues. In fact I wouldn't hesitate to use DGSpritz Sealant right on plastic.

I haven't intentionally tried to get any on trim but Uber Compound and Finishing Glaze are my go to polishes for my vehicles.

swanicyouth
11-07-2015, 08:39 PM
No.

pitt1717
02-20-2017, 11:54 AM
sorry to revive an old thread, but is this still true? I just picked up the swirl remover, finishing glaze and sealant. Im still gonna be careful but would be great if I didnt need to tape, or keep taping to a minimum

Boudin
02-20-2017, 08:32 PM
Have them all, and none of them stain in my experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MarkD51
02-20-2017, 09:28 PM
I can't remember seeing this past thread, and I've used many of these products mentioned.

But I'll invent a new saying right now. "Think Like Mike"! (Don't you folks like this one?!)

I can never ever recall Mike, and classes, crews, going head to head against a beautiful show vehicle, where they didn't take the extra needed time to protect trim, glass, engines, and other areas of a vehicle from correction products no matter what they be, brand, aggressiveness, etc.

They took the time to mask, cover, protect.

This is purely wisdom and experience in action.

As for LSP's, they can of course vary. Again use caution.