PDA

View Full Version : Sample Kit

Pages : [1] 2

justin_murphy
06-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Can a AG Sample Kit be made?
I'll pay of course. I'd just like to try some of the products like WG, Pinnacle, XMT and so on. As most of you know, I'm a mobile detailer and use a variety of products.
Can this please be done?

Justin

scooterguitar
06-21-2006, 07:46 PM
That would be awesome!

Reddwarf
06-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Great idea!

abrcrombe
06-21-2006, 08:39 PM
It would be cool to have sample sizes of everything. Do you think manufacturers make more money off the sample size than selling regular sizes? I always wondered that when I walked by the travel size goods @ target.

joe.p
06-21-2006, 09:31 PM
It would be cool to have sample sizes of everything. Do you think manufacturers make more money off the sample size than selling regular sizes? I always wondered that when I walked by the travel size goods @ target.
I think they would lose money,here's why.
They would have to buy all the bottles for the sample package plus all the
labels for each brand,then you have to have somebody fill the bottles put on the labels then package them all in sample kit boxes. Just a thought.

we'll have to wait for someone more business orient..

abrcrombe
06-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Basically, I think it comes down to the cost of the bottles vs the cost of the product. They will make MUCH more product than bottles, so they probably would lose money. Well, I think AG might be willing to do this, because they only carry EXCELLENT products, and people will buy what they sample.

scooterguitar
06-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Sample size of Souv!

Meghan
06-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Sample size of Souv!
I bet that would be a winner!:awesome:

abrcrombe
06-21-2006, 09:52 PM
When I buy some I will send you a sample.

Kelso
06-21-2006, 10:19 PM
yes it may cost money now, but will improve sales later down the road when the samplers use it and go- oh my, i need a bottle

joe.p
06-21-2006, 10:25 PM
yes it may cost money now, but will improve sales later down the road when the samplers use it and go- oh my, i need a bottle
Killer started this thread when the forum was new,you can always trade,plus there is another thread called pay it foward. Somebody offers you an item and the only thing they ask is that you foward another item to a deserving member.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=696 I found the thread http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75

scooterguitar
06-21-2006, 10:34 PM
I don't think the're gonna fall for it guys! Maybe if we mass email...:>) j/k

supercharged
06-21-2006, 10:34 PM
I think it would be a good idea to offer a sample kit...It would make a great gift - and possibly making more people be sick with carcaroholism:D , just like me.

scooterguitar
06-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Holy Moly, I just looked at my post count! Neq people will log on and think I know stuff!

abrcrombe
06-21-2006, 11:14 PM
You do know stuff scooter! Geez, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm a total noob to this car detailing, but what I like about it is, you pick up on it FAST. Everyone has some good advice or tips they can share, and hopefully they do. You also have a lot of OT posts. :)