PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Rupes Question?

7PaintGuns
11-03-2015, 08:32 PM
This may be a stupid question, but can I add a standard side handle to a LHR21. I would really like to invest in the new MKII but I'm a little hesitant if I cant add a handle. I don't think Mike is a big fan but I've been buffing five days a week, four to six hours a day for 11 years and have better precision with a handle. You have to watch the sharp edges with fresh paint!

Todd@RUPES
11-03-2015, 09:16 PM
This may be a stupid question, but can I add a standard side handle to a LHR21. I would really like to invest in the new MKII but I'm a little hesitant if I cant add a handle. I don't think Mike is a big fan but I've been buffing five days a week, four to six hours a day for 11 years and have better precision with a handle. You have to watch the sharp edges with fresh paint!

Yes (if the threads are correct), but I would highly recommend trying it without one first. :xyxthumbs:

Mike lambert
11-03-2015, 09:20 PM
You won't need it! I have used it since they came in this country, 6 days a week, never needed a handle. It is so well balanced precision is not a problem.