PDA

View Full Version : Quick Detailer to use behind Klasse Sealant

MoBenzOwner
09-24-2007, 08:34 AM
I would appreciate the forums help in choosing a quick detailer to use after washing. I currently have Klasse Sealant on this particular car so I wonder what QD would work on top of this without interfering with bonding if I wanted to add an additional layer of Klasse Sealant later. Perhaps I am just "overthinking" as I know QD's arent typically a long lasting product anyway.
Thanks,
Kevin

TOGWT
09-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Sonus Acrylic spritz (Autopia.org) a perfect compliment to the AIO /KSG system - it’s a QD formulated for acrylic polymer sealants

MoBenzOwner
09-24-2007, 09:40 AM
I knew Sonus was made specifically to follow Klasse, but was kind of hoping I could find something here on AG that would work as well. I do much appreciate you input.
Thanks,
Kevin

Jimmie
09-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Sonus Acrylic spritz (Autopia.org) a perfect compliment to the AIO /KSG system - it’s a QD formulated for acrylic polymer sealants

:iagree:. First thing that I thought before reading TOGWT's post was Klasse is an acrylic sealant and I didn't know what might work. Looks like TOGWT gave you a product that will work.

ScottB
09-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Poorboys Spray/Gloss, Four Star Gloss Enhancing Spray, Megs Ultimate Quik Detailer, and Liquid Glass Spray all work without issue and add gloss and pop to paint.

Reddwarf
09-24-2007, 06:49 PM
What about Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-instant-detail-spritz.html)?

The AG site states "Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz is formulated with high-tech German super polymers. These highly-reflective polymers form an ultra-thin protective coat that bond to the paint sealant or wax finish and leave your vehicle with a slick, silky surface—plus Instant Detail Spritz extends the life of the sealant or wax with regular use."