PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: NTS7 Leather Foam.

supercharged
09-24-2007, 02:05 AM
I purchased NTS7 leather foam recently. It was on sale for $6.99 (and still is:)) so I decided to try it out on my daily driver ('99 Infiniti I30t). I followed directions on the label, sprayed it directly on leather, then spread a thin, even layer on entire leather surface, worked it in with a MF towel, and then wiped it off with another MF towel. Per label directions: DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY. Well I did one section, sprayed it on, waited about 5 minutes, and let it dry. Needless to say but it was nearly impossible to remove/buff off with a MF towel. I had to sspray more on the same section, and let it dissolve, then wiped off with a MF towel. I used this foam about 1 months ago, and it still offers spill proof protection. Natural beeswax it has, offer an excellent water beading, making it a breeze to wipe off in case you spill anything.
It didn't condition leather as nice as Four Star Leather conditioner, Pinnacle, or Wolfgang, but it sure did a nice job as a one stepper.
I'll give this product 5 stars. I strongly recommend to try it out. You can't loose for $7. It comes in a 13.5 oz aerosol.

klumzypinoy
09-24-2007, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the review! Beeswax on leather huh :p interesting.

TOGWT
09-24-2007, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the review! Beeswax on leather huh :p interesting.

Or is it Beeswax on a polyethylene covering? If you are using this product on a covered leather leather hide it has nowhere to go but sit on the surface attracting dust/dirt

supercharged
09-24-2007, 02:46 AM
Or is it Beeswax on a polyethylene covering? If you are using this product on a covered leather leather hide it has nowhere to go but sit on the surface attracting dust/dirt
It didn't attract any dirt/dust for me. And I had that coat for a month...

supercharged
09-25-2007, 04:47 AM
used it today on my girlfirend's BMW leather. Worked very well...I liked it so much I ordered a whole case (6 cans) of it...