PDA

View Full Version : Pickup Bed Liner

Reddwarf
09-22-2007, 08:16 PM
I have a Nissan Frontier that has a bed liner of black plastic. Well, I say plastic, I'm not sure exactly what material it is. It is a liner and not the spray on kind of liner.

What is the best product(s) to use on the liner to keep it looking good? It seems like such big area to treat with the normal trim products like PB trim Restorer.

What is the best method to apply the product(s)?

Thanks in advance.

:autowash:

A1monky
09-22-2007, 09:15 PM
I used a sponge that my dad uses on his grill at home. I dont know where he got it, but I imagine that u could find it anywhere. It has deep ridges, one side is blue foam, and the other is steel wool. I used the foam side with some poorboys trim restorer and it came out great!
Sorry I cant tell you where to get it, I will ask him tommorow.

Tonya
09-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Reddwarf I used 303, not sure if it was the best or not but it tooks good. Just one piece of advice... becareful, be very careful. I did the truck bed, later jumped into to do the windows. I went to climb back out, and almost busted my as*. :D oops

hybridhauler
09-23-2007, 04:23 AM
What is a good product for spray in bedliners? Will the 303 work well in this application?

trlblazer3
09-23-2007, 01:03 PM
hybridhauler -303 works very well with spay liners such as Line-X etc. I only use it every now and then, as most of the time I have my soft tonneau cover over the bed itself. It helps restore it back to new condition!