PDA

View Full Version : Downstream Injector Pressure washer Acid

Ballistic
10-20-2015, 02:15 AM
Looking at adding acid washing to my tool belt, a friend has one on his mobile detailing setup but he spent like 800 bucks on his injector. Was wondering if there is any cheaper solution. He got his from Kwik Wash Manufacturing a local place in my area and i believe he uses their solutions and it works amazing.

I noticed on his pressure washer he has 2 more lines attached to his main pressure washer hose, red and blue.

So whats everyone else doing for this kind of stuff?

GSKR
10-20-2015, 05:49 AM
I would stay away from that you don't need to breathe that in.I use acid as a last attempt on wheels.I don't know what a 800 dollar injector is ,fill us with more info what are you trying to do with that?

Ballistic
10-21-2015, 08:30 PM
I would stay away from that you don't need to breathe that in.I use acid as a last attempt on wheels.I don't know what a 800 dollar injector is ,fill us with more info what are you trying to do with that?

The two products im looking at are

highly concentrated aluminum brightening acid cleaner that is used in a wide variety of truck and equipment cleaning.

and

special pH solution that opens pores of soft metal for proper cleaning of aluminum trailers.It contains sodium phosphate and has a brightener in it. EQ Kwik Wash II will not cause hydrogen embrittlement of aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.

Some people are using foaming tools with the products above but i have always wanted to have it at my pressure washer

GSKR
10-21-2015, 09:20 PM
If that's your market go for it.