PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna's SIP/106FF.....what type of pad?

wytstang
09-22-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm ready to try the Menzerna line and I'm back using backing plate system (UDM feels better with them). What are you guys using CCS pads or just regular flat pads? And what size pad? I'm wanting to try the 5'' pads but I don't think AG sells them. So what type and size are you guys using with Menzerna polishes? I really want to try them on the mustang :buffing:

Truls
09-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Menz goes with alot of different pads

Ive used the Menz 106 with yellow megs pad, beige megs pads on rotary with great results.

With the PC ive used the same pads as above, BUT the Orange pad that often comes with the Menz gives best results imo, gets more "bite" as its lower and easyer to give some presure on it when working...

pirex
09-22-2007, 01:51 PM
I like to use 106FF with orange lc css pad on my metabo, thats for bad paint. White is good for small amount of swirls etc.

wytstang
09-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Menz goes with alot of different pads

Ive used the Menz 106 with yellow megs pad, beige megs pads on rotary with great results.

With the PC ive used the same pads as above, BUT the Orange pad that often comes with the Menz gives best results imo, gets more "bite" as its lower and easyer to give some presure on it when working...
The low profile one works good then, uh?

Truls
09-22-2007, 03:00 PM
I liked it, felt it gave more control and bite with the low profile one..

2KLS1
09-22-2007, 03:38 PM
I liked it, felt it gave more control and bite with the low profile one..
:iagree: I prefer the low profile pads as well. I also prefer the 5" pads, or the 5.5" pads sold here, in general for the PC (or UMD in your case). The 6.5" pads now just seem too big and cumbersome.

Truls
09-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Ill never gonna give them up, they gonna run around forever, never gonna give em up, never gonna give, never gonna give, never gonna give em up... They never let you down..try the low profiles ones they never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, they run around and never desert you..the paint get that great feeling, never gonna give em up

Dont BLAME me, wystang started it, and as long as i live, he will hear about this song in EVERY post he posts here at AGol, damn, i may even stalk him on other forums too.....

Never gonna give YOU up.......he he

klumzypinoy
09-23-2007, 05:57 AM
Ill never gonna give them up, they gonna run around forever, never gonna give em up, never gonna give, never gonna give, never gonna give em up... They never let you down..try the low profiles ones they never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, they run around and never desert you..the paint get that great feeling, never gonna give em up

Dont BLAME me, wystang started it, and as long as i live, he will hear about this song in EVERY post he posts here at AGol, damn, i may even stalk him on other forums too.....

LOLLLLLLL!

supercharged
09-23-2007, 07:35 AM
orange pad or white pad.

mixxer
09-23-2007, 09:45 AM
i use 5 inch low profile orange pad with my 106. i like the smaller low profile pads better for swirl removal.

wytstang
09-23-2007, 11:52 AM

LOL Rick Rolled baby hahahaha :righton: