PDA

View Full Version : A big Hello from Germany !

Pages : [1] 2

Markus72
06-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Guys ,

let me introduce me .. My name is Markus , i came from germany (Bavaria near Munich) and i´am a big Car Cleaning/Polish/Wax Feti. :) ..

I´am the Webmaster and Admin of the first German Car Care Forum Page .. http://www.nikella.de/nikella , it´s in german , but Pictures can say more than thousand words. We use Mequiars , Liquid Glass , Zaino , Aristoclass .. and so on.. in the Gallery you can see my Car´s , first my VW Touran in grey , and my Wifes Seat Altea in Emotion Red.. The Touran is at the moment Sealed with Mequiars NXT Tech Wax .. and will be sealed in the near future with Zaino . My Altea is sealed with Aristoclass Premium Sealant..

http://www.nikella.de/nikella/galerie/mittlere-bilder/mittel-2.jpg

and

http://www.nikella.de/nikella/galerie/mittlere-bilder/mittel-71.jpg

Hope ya understud my poor english ...

Everybody is welcome to my Forum , we are Manufacture indipendet ... All Brands and Types , all Ages... And most of the User understud english.. So don´t worry to register.. or to post.. Rember the German Football Championship slogan : Time to make friends..

BlackCoupe
06-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi Markus

I visited your forum. Nice pictures. Sorry I can't participate. We are so backward over here regarding learning foreign languages. There is a two year requirement in most high schools, but most of us try to get through with a high "D".

I could just start posting on your forum in English--responding to other people's posts completely out of context!

abrcrombe
06-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah, kids today have a tough time learning another language. Welcome to our forums. Good luck with your own forums. Unfortunately, I don't know german, so I am not going to join.

ScottB
06-21-2006, 06:51 PM
While we are more than willing to allow you to post pics and participate in this forum also, kindly do not post links to what might be considered competitors site without emailing the admin here first. Thanks !

wytstang
06-21-2006, 10:30 PM
Welcome...

Markus72
06-22-2006, 07:09 AM
@killrwheels .. we are not a Reseller , Seller or something like this .. my Forum is Privat and just for Fun ..It´s my Hobby..

ScottB
06-22-2006, 06:10 PM
@killrwheels .. we are not a Reseller , Seller or something like this .. my Forum is Privat and just for Fun ..It´s my Hobby..

not out to bust chops, we are pretty laid back, but please consider emailing Jason as possible to assure that links are ok to your forum. We will likely find you and your techniques valuable.

FloridaNative
06-23-2006, 12:28 PM
Wilkommen Markus. Wie geht alle da im Deutchland mit der World Cup? Wunderschon nicht wahr?

abrcrombe
06-23-2006, 12:40 PM
AHHH, freetranslations.com

EDIT: This is what I got.
Wilkommen Markus. How goes everyone there in the Deutchland with the world Cup? Miracle already not aware

FloridaNative
06-23-2006, 01:00 PM
close! Welcome Markus. How goes it there in Germany with the World Cup. Great, no?

abrcrombe
06-23-2006, 01:03 PM
I take it grammar in Germany is different than in the US?

FloridaNative
06-23-2006, 01:06 PM
I studied German in college for 2 years (and can't remember hardly anything I'm sad to say), but the grammar is very close to English. We have same parent language so the rules are very similar.

abrcrombe
06-23-2006, 01:08 PM
close! Welcome Markus. How goes it there in Germany with the World Cup. Great, no?

Well I was referring to how most wouldn't say "how goes it there" here. Is that just because of crude translation or maybe that is the exact translation, but isn't the conversational translation?

SnipeJDM
06-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Welcome Markus. Hopefully your link can stay. It looks like a cool forum.

FloridaNative
06-23-2006, 01:27 PM
No I was translating it into colloquial English. You've never heard anyone say, "how goes it"? But yes "geht" means go. So it literally means, how is everything going over there in Germany?