PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Resistant Sprayer Heads?

Buff-N-Glo
10-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know a reliable company to get these from that actually last? I'm having problems with my degreaser and acid and tire dressing eating away at the inside of the sprayers.

I'm thinking about switching to the pump sprayers, but I like the hand held sprayers better.

GSKR
10-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Bottle sprayers are a problem I go thru 10 a month . I did the spray pump thing the chemicals just eat them up,unless you want to spend 150.00 for a really good chemical resistance sprayer with heavy duty seals,for me there to heavy I will pay .50 cents per sprayer and hopefully I get 2 weeks out of it .I don't think we can list companies on the forum.

70fastback
10-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Does anyone know a reliable company to get these from that actually last? I'm having problems with my degreaser and acid and tire dressing eating away at the inside of the sprayers.

I'm thinking about switching to the pump sprayers, but I like the hand held sprayers better.

Having the same problem! Purchased bottles and spray heads of a name brand I thought would have been better...shoot, some of them spray in different directions I aim...and some of the insides are no good, eaten away by a harsh chemical I suppose.

GSKR
10-14-2015, 09:02 PM
You're exactly right,you may end up with one that will last 3 months ,or spray sideways like 70 fastback said .Or you may not even get a day out of it.

AnthonyGXP
10-15-2015, 12:05 AM
One is actually suppose to flush sprayers with water after every use, even though I know that's a bit time consuming for return on investment!

TRDTACO
10-15-2015, 11:43 AM
U.S. Plastic Corp. (http://www.usplastic.com/mobile/item.aspx?sku=66959&gclid=clwwo5x1xmgcfu8whwodk1wg_g) Ive had great luck with this brand. Even with APC and wheel and tire cleaner with out rinsing them out for over a year.

AliusPrime
10-15-2015, 01:35 PM
U have had the same spray bottles and heads for almost a year. from wheel acid, alcohol, to basic detail spray none of them have gone out. I bought mine from chemical guys but they look just like these.

High Output Chemical Resistant Sprayer (http://www.autogeek.net/chemical-resistant-sprayer.html)

ViperGuy21
10-15-2015, 02:35 PM
I believe there is a spray head out there that is chemically resistant. I believe it is gold in color(same kind as the gray professional style, but advertised as chemically resistant)

TRDTACO
10-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Be careful what your buying theres chemical resistant spray heads and then theres acid resistant spray heads, the gray ones are chemical resistant and the gold ones are acid resistant. And yes I haven't had any issues with them for over a year,they work just like I put them on. I believe there Tolco brand if I remember but not %100 certain.

Legacykid
10-15-2015, 04:17 PM
I have been using these spray master ones for a year now, my wheel cleaner ate through the sprayer. Weeks later my APC one stopped working, something inside must have busted it will not suck up water any longer. Just bought two more today.

SprayMaster Heavy Duty Spray Bottle, Heavy duty sprayer, Spray master, Spray master Sprayer (http://www.autogeek.net/spray-master.html)

ronkh57
10-15-2015, 04:17 PM
Us plastics shipping costs are outrageous

Calendyr
10-16-2015, 01:43 AM
I purchase my bottles and sprayers at a janitorial store. They have regular sprayers that sell for about 1$ and come in 3 colors and they also have chemical resistant ones that sell for about 3$ and come in gold.

The regular ones will die after spraying acid rim cleaners or heavy degreasers. I have not lost a chemical resistant one yet. This is my first summer using them so I don't know how long they last but it's infinitely better than the regular ones who die after less than a handful of cars.

GSKR
10-16-2015, 06:53 AM
I tried those as you mentioned above with no luck ,last year I bought a case for 224 dollars .you can rinsed them every night but at end of day with stocking truck washing towel and phone calls I'd rather just buy them.

littletimmy
04-13-2016, 06:45 PM
I bought a pack of 3 on amazon for about $12 or $13 made by "chemical guys". They seem to be holding up pretty well, tho I'm currently not as high volume as some of you.