PDA

View Full Version : Clay/nanoskin then seal/wax or clay/nanoskin, Polish, seal/wax? (Nanoshock question)

808_detail_nut
10-14-2015, 04:41 PM
Just looking for Input from all of you if you can. Please share your thoughts and experiences with this process and what one you feel comfortable with.

From personal experience when I started detailing for money I would use my nanoskin fine mitt and seal for majority of jobs. One day I did a vehicle and experienced some marring and thought that I should at least polish to remove that before returning it to the customer. I came on and asked what to do and got some awesome answers that lead me to change the package to include a light polishing step to remove the marring anytime I clay or mechanically decon.

What I'm asking now is that I was looking at Nanoshock and if I could use this as a clay and seal package for my business. Anyone use this as a decon and wax package? If so have you experienced any marring that led you to polish after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

808_detail_nut
10-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Or should I just keep the package with the decon Polish and sealant? Mainly looking to see if the Nanoshock can give me a different package for my customers.

808_detail_nut
10-15-2015, 04:43 AM
Wow not 1 response.

DogRescuer
10-15-2015, 07:26 AM
Whenever I do a wash/wax (people don't want to pay for a polish here) I automatically clay first it just enhances the look and the customer doesn't realize what I've done

808_detail_nut
10-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Thanks dog. I wonder if I need to re write the question that I'm asking.