PDA

View Full Version : Surf City Garage favorites???

Pages : [1] 2

supercharged
09-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Surf City Garage products, what are your favorites/must haves?
I'm thinking to try a couple/few?

klumzypinoy
09-22-2007, 03:37 AM
I've read that the glass cleaner is great. I've used only the soap, it's actually nice and it feels like Poorboy's to me. I don't notice any difference in slickness and foaming ability when compared to Poorboy's. I can't say much about the cleaning ability because my car wasn't very dirty.

mixxer
09-22-2007, 06:14 AM
glass cleaner is the TITS! other must haves IMHO are liquid carnuba[reminds me of nattys without the hassle of paste],tire shine,leather rejuv and the QD with wax was impressive to say the least.the dash away,wheel cleaner and wash soap are very nice products also ,would buy them again but wouldnt consider them must haves!

justin_murphy
09-22-2007, 06:50 AM
I'll say it again........the glass cleaner is amazing! One of the best I've used. The wheel cleaner is decent too. Their wax gave some nice depth and so far, good durability.

I have their glaze to try also. I might use it today on a black M3.

ScottB
09-22-2007, 07:01 AM
Quick Detailer aint to bad either ...

justin_murphy
09-22-2007, 07:23 AM
Quick Detailer aint to bad either ...

No it ain't!

LOL!

Streaks some in full sun but leaves a slick finish. I use it on wheels too.

Pauly6401
09-22-2007, 09:47 AM
It's my go-to glass cleaner now, even over Stoner's IG. The soap works well, and it's cheap. The Killer Chrome seems to do ok, but to me it's no better or worse than a similar product, like Mother's.

jballa2kse
09-22-2007, 10:03 AM
I don't know if I would go as far as saying that its a "must have", but I tried the Killer Chrome Polish, and it certainly out performed the mothers chrome polish( all I have to compare to) and will be the polish I use from now on for my rims. It left my wheels looking the best they ever have. Only drawback to me is that it is very watery, so I felt like I was going to use the whole bottle on one wheel, but on the contrary, a little went a long way, and I cant even count it as a complaint anymore, just something to get used to and be careful about.

Mike T
09-22-2007, 10:32 AM
So the glass cleaner is much better than "Invisible Glass"?

Pauly6401
09-22-2007, 10:40 AM
So the glass cleaner is much better than "Invisible Glass"?

It cleans very well and doesn't streak even in the hot sun (never streaked on me, in midday Florida sun!).

Jimmie
09-22-2007, 11:17 AM
The two that I'm going to try based on reviews on AG are the glass cleaner and the grime destroyer.

MoparAddict
09-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Like everyone else has said, their glass cleaner is awesome. You can use it on hot glass and not one streak. Their grime destroyer is just as good. Im also a fan of the nano glaze and im going to try out their nano sealant today on my new car.

Quik shot of the glaze in action, adds a lot of depth. The car was just washed then topped with nano glaze.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/trecrx/021.jpg

Truls
09-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Road grime destroyer is the only i have tryed yet, but that was a WOW imo

wolfpacker92
09-22-2007, 08:59 PM
1. Glass Cleaner is the best out there, even over my previous favorite Stoner's.

2. Beyond Black Tire Pro is awesome especially if you want the tires to enhance the vehicle and not take away from it.

3. Beyond Steel Wheel Cleaner is my new favorite wheel cleaner.

4. Nano Seal is a very very good sealant.

5. Used Great Barrier Reef Wax only once but really liked it same with the Leather Rejuvenator only used once but liked the results very much like Wolfgang Leather Conditioner but cheaper.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Glass Cleaner.. I've done 4 cars with this stuff and I loook forward to it every time
Grime destoyer is awesome... I've used it on medium and low grime before I foam it.
Beyond Steel wheel cleaner is really good stuff... I think it works a little bit better than the ARO that I have been using...It really pulls dirt out of the tires very well. and quick.
Speed Demon... I used this on a freshly washed vehicle today while drying and it was really slick for a QD.I really am excited to try out nano seal...