PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Prototype Rinseless Review

07gtcs
10-12-2015, 06:27 PM
First off I was one of the lucky ones that won a small sample of the new rinseless wash. I have used ONR, UWW, ONR w/ Wax and Croftgate. Croftgate has been my go to for the last year or so. Its easy, one towel, one gallon of water and one capefull of solution. You will see this solution in the attached pics. I found if much thicker and more slimy than the others. The test subject was my Lexus Daily Driver that had been washed about a week ago, but here in Iowa its harvest season and fall....so the dust is terrible. Three things I noticed while using this, it smells great, how easy the windows on the car dried streak free and how I was able to only use one towel. After each section, flipping the towel, I dunked in the solution, scrubbed against my GG, pulled out and run dry. It came out as clean as it went in, and you'll see that in the pics. There are a couple of 50/50 shots and then some after it was all done. Over all I was impressed and like the shine when done. Only thing for me is that it still uses 3X as much as my product of choice at the moment.

ronkh57
10-12-2015, 06:30 PM
3x the amount you use with a different product?

Sorry, I don't understand.

Vue to a kill
10-12-2015, 06:51 PM
I'm confused, the pictures are of a prototype rinseless by Autogeek? That's what I was getting out of it.

I've used all four of the products you mentioned along with Blackfire, DP, Pinnacle and Meguiars D114/115. While they are certainly all good products I always seem to gravitate to Ultima Waterless Wash Plus. I just haven't been able to find anything to top it. But, that's why there are so many brands. Everyone has their own preference.

I look forward to hearing more about this concept product though!

pheerix
10-12-2015, 07:59 PM
One bucket and just one towel. You are a brave man sir.

davey g-force
10-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the review. This product looks interesting...

davey g-force
10-12-2015, 08:35 PM
As far as using 3 times as much product: Do you know how much this product will cost? For all we know it could cost 1/3 of the price! :)

IAtegeler
10-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Where at in iowa are you? The dust is dust killing my black car!

Real Riders
10-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Quote from 07gtcs: Only thing for me is that it still uses 3X as much as my product of choice at the moment.

Can you explain how it uses 3x the product of your current choice when it only requires 1 oz to 3 gallons of water?

07gtcs
10-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Meant to say 3X as much water

3x the amount you use with a different product?

Sorry, I don't understand.

07gtcs
10-13-2015, 09:48 AM
When it rinsed clean.....I thought why not

One bucket and just one towel. You are a brave man sir.

07gtcs
10-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Meant to say 3X the amount of water I usually use.

As far as using 3 times as much product: Do you know how much this product will cost? For all we know it could cost 1/3 of the price! :)

07gtcs
10-13-2015, 09:50 AM
Des Moines. I know....went to a show on Sunday, cleaned the car when I got there and by the end of day, it looked like crap. The top of my show car is black, uggg.

Where at in iowa are you? The dust is dust killing my black car!