PDA

View Full Version : Free Bouncers Wax-Used

hoyt66
10-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Another forum member(TAI GA _Tom)was kind enough to give me this to try as he was cleaning out his garage. I used it and loved the smell and the deep gloss it left on the

paint. It is by far my favorite smelling wax. However its not the most user friendly wax. Its not bad but you really have to remove it right away. Tom did warn me about this but I did

half the car before removing it. Again, not super bad to remove but not super easy like some others I have. If you want this pm me your address and I'll pay the shipping in the

spirit of the AG Forum. . I'm happy to have tried it but I will pass it along. There's plenty in here...just under half maybe

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=100656

hoyt66
10-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Not available any more. A forum member took me up on it. Thanks for looking:xyxthumbs:

01GreyStangGT
10-11-2015, 08:56 PM
A great wax. I won some on Autopia and it really made the metal flake on my Sorento pop. Kind os oily though- harder to remove than typical.

Joengo
10-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Another one?! Not super easy to remove... Reminds me of the Competizione... :surrender: Yet the outcome was outstanding! I'm pretty sure this one would be too. Winner please post pics!

hoyt66
10-12-2015, 04:38 AM
Another one?! Not super easy to remove... Reminds me of the Competizione... :surrender: Yet the outcome was outstanding! I'm pretty sure this one would be too. Winner please post pics!

Hahahaha yes another one. This one is no where near as hard to remove as Competezonie. I like both waxes, but again, they would just sit in my fridge and never get used so I figure I would give another member a crack at them.:dblthumb2: