PDA

View Full Version : PB EX-P vs. DP PSSPS

Reddwarf
06-21-2006, 01:40 PM
PB Ex-P or DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant?

I have plenty of Natty Blue's but want to get a sealent to go under the wax.

Anybody have thoughts/ preferences? I'm close to placing an order and want to get the PB EX-P, but then I thought since DP is on sale....

Surfer
06-21-2006, 01:47 PM
I love my EXP topped with Natty's Blue, never tried DP Sealent though I'm sure it's excellent as well. Give the DP a try since it's on sale. Other will chime in probably.

RPM06
06-21-2006, 03:03 PM
PB Ex-P or DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant?

I have plenty of Natty Blue's but want to get a sealent to go under the wax.

Anybody have thoughts/ preferences? I'm close to placing an order and want to get the PB EX-P, but then I thought since DP is on sale....

The Wolfgang DG Paint Sealant is amazing under a layer of Natty's blue. Great under Souveran too!

:cheers:

Reddwarf
06-22-2006, 08:47 PM
The Wolfgang DG sealant sounds good from the description and several poster have made positive comments, but at 28 bucks a bottle! Whoa! The DP sealant is on sale for 22 and Poorboys EX-P is only 16! I'd like to give the DP a try, but I don't see any reviews for it.

Is the Wolfgang really worth the price?

abrcrombe
06-22-2006, 08:50 PM
I would wait for the Wolfgang line to go on sale. Maybe that could be our request. They will listen to us.

Reddwarf
06-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey Killr or Meghan, any opinions/ thoughts on Wolfgang vs DP sealant?

ScottB
06-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Wolfgang -- warmer appearance not as bold as traditional paint sealants, easy to use (off/on)
DP Shield -- very bright and glossy, looks much better after curing
EX-P -- thickest sealant, easy to apply, slightly harder to remove, nice look and durable.