PDA

View Full Version : Garage remodel

MPBGT
10-05-2015, 07:39 PM
So I posted before about my car being hit &run because I parked I the street while I was doing a garage remodel. Well I'm finally to a stopping point, not done, but a stopping point. I still need to work on insulating the rafters and overhead doors, before I add a furnace. Lighting also needs some improvement.

Here is where I am so far, only one garage queen is at the house at a time since my wife's car gets an inside spot. 37696376973769837699

custmsprty
10-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Looking good!

Ricorocks
10-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Cool! Like your paint job walls, I want to paint my garage similar three tones. I also have floor expansion joint (concrete), I'm looking at filling the joint in. Wash the car, or rained upon, that joint fills with water, If I don't dry it gets funky.

MPBGT
10-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Cool! Like your paint job walls, I want to paint my garage similar three tones. I also have floor expansion joint (concrete), I'm looking at filling the joint in. Wash the car, or rained upon, that joint fills with water, If I don't dry it gets funky.

Yeah my floor was pretty sad. I did a fair amount of resurfacing to fix spalling and epoxy filling the cracks to get it reasonably presentable. Weird puddles will be a constant battle. Hopefully coating the floor will make for an easy mop up.

I left the expansion joint for now since I used it as a dividing line to do the floor in 2 stages. That way I did not have to find a temp home for all my tools.