PDA

View Full Version : vBGarage??

skenzer
09-21-2007, 02:05 PM
What is it and why doesn't the link work? Anybody know?

thanks
Brad

Reddwarf
09-21-2007, 08:09 PM
The link did not work from the main page, but it did from the "New Posts" page. There are two entries. One for Jason and one for dontsleeponit. When you click in dontsleeponit's link it has pictures of his ride with some notes about his car.

I don't see a link that allows you to add an entry so I don't know how dontsleeponit added a page!

Reddwarf
09-21-2007, 08:11 PM
I found it. Go into your User CP and there is a link to edit your vbGarage

littlemissGTO
09-21-2007, 09:24 PM
I found it as well, but I can't upload pics. Did anyone else get emails saying that their photos had been deleted?

Jason
09-21-2007, 09:40 PM
The link we up and running soon. you can go into your control panel and begin to set it up.

You are allow 6 images of your rides. We will have a test page available soon to show all the different things that can be done in the vbgarage.

Jason
09-21-2007, 09:43 PM
I found it as well, but I can't upload pics. Did anyone else get emails saying that their photos had been deleted?

Please follow this link for the update in the gallery-
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/9536-gallery.html

We are having to bring back the gallery from back up and its taking a big of time.

Reddwarf
09-22-2007, 08:17 AM

I had trouble uploading picture as well and then figured out the pictures were too large. If you try smaller sized pictures it should work. Try using Microsoft picture editor and resizing the picture to the "web - small" size.